X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelton Springs, Sat. Mar.17th @9am

Spreading crushed rock around tee pads and wood chips throughout the course. Come on out and give a hand. We will also be picking up downed limbs and debris.
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

So I've been planning a trip out to Shelton for months now and it just so happens that the 17th is my first opening would 2 quiet golfers between 7-10am bother your work party? We know you guys do awesome work and we don't want to be in anyone's way. Anyway thanks for being one of the few who work disc golf too.

Comment

Originally posted by dankdisc View Post
      So I've been planning a trip out to Shelton for months now and it just so happens that the 17th is my first opening would 2 quiet golfers between 7-10am bother your work party? We know you guys do awesome work and we don't want to be in anyone's way. Anyway thanks for being one of the few who work disc golf too.
      If it doesn't bother you to watch a bunch of people building the golf course your playing on... then by all means play through!

Im kidding of course.... work party starts at 9 and goes all day....

Comment

Pretty low on the turnout, but the weather sure cooperated! We laid out 5 yds of beauty bark on the wet spots, and laid out 4 yds of crushed rock around the tee pads.

Thanks to all the usual suspects that turned out to lend a hand; Bake, Auseth, Daley, Fish, Rex, and John.

Comment

if it makes you feel any better, i was up to my elbows in plumbing today at work, nothing like taking urinals off the walls and cleaning out the pipes! throw in a bathroom sink and a couple kitchen sinks and you have my day.
          Team HOSER:dancing:
          Team OLY:cheerleader:
          Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
            if it makes you feel any better, i was up to my elbows in plumbing today at work, nothing like taking urinals off the walls and cleaning out the pipes! throw in a bathroom sink and a couple kitchen sinks and you have my day.
            You can have the plumbing, I'll sling rock all day!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X