X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradise Point, La Center, Washington - Thursday 2/9/12

Short notice but we are building forms and pouring concrete for baskets in the morning at the park. We will also be clearing brush If you have the day available we could use the help.text or call me if you can make it

Starting at 9am

Thank you
    Josh Pierce 360-910-5263

Whoa. This is the first we've heard of this course! Details, please?
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Paradise

It's going to be a 9 hole with an extra practice basket down by the river just off I5. Should be a great course for the summer to go take a swim and play a couple rounds and nobodys there in the winter. They also have a huge campground and are excited to have the course going in.

Comment

This looks like it's a Washington State Park, correct? Assumably that means $10/day or $30/year to drive in?
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
          This looks like it's a Washington State Park, correct? Assumably that means $10/day or $30/year to drive in?
          That is correct if you are volunteering with us we have you covered for tomorrow. They incourage people to park at the shell station and carpool down to save money which I would imagine most of us carpool to play anyway.

Comment

make sure when the course is finished that you post it on disc golf course review. Nice work!
            "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
            -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Paradise

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
              make sure when the course is finished that you post it on disc golf course review. Nice work!
              Will do!
              we will be out there at 9am friday and saturday and should have the concrete for the baskets poured a setting up this weekend! thank you to the people that have come out to help!!
              Josh

Comment

Put the course up under Paradise Point DGC on DGCoursereview.com.

If there are any adjustments that need to be made, it can easily be done or just PM me and I will do it for you. Thanks to all who helped put this course on the map!

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

we are still working on the tee pads but it wont take long hopefully.
                  Thanks for adding that th dgcr!
                  josh

Comment

No worries. What kind of baskets are they? Also, who should I put down as the designer(s) of the course. Want to give credit where credit is due.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                      No worries. What kind of baskets are they? Also, who should I put down as the designer(s) of the course. Want to give credit where credit is due.
                      bentley baskets
                      course disigners myk nemeth josh pierce steve carson

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X