Pier Park Work Party - Saturday, February 4th (This Saturday!) Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Turned out way better than I had expected. thanks everyone for a fun day in the sun

Comment

A huge thank you to everyone who came out to help out at Pier Park today. We had a great turnout. It was pretty cool to see a full team of people at each of the four new teepads.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
        A huge thank you to everyone who came out to help out at Pier Park today. We had a great turnout. It was pretty cool to see a full team of people at each of the four new teepads.
        Thanks for working with Dave Blado and helping to get this organized. The support was amazing. Some people just stopped while playing to help out. Dave if you are reading this, THANK YOU for your continued support of Disc Golf in Pier Park!
        PDGA #25296
        Stumptown #34

Comment

A couple images to illustrate the changes and the new winter layout. Holes 3,4,5,18 have been removed in favor of new holes 3,4,6,18. The remaining 14 holes are the same but see new numbering...

Last edited by Lund; February 6th, 2012, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Lund; February 6th, 2012, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X