Down and Dirty Work Party at Pier Park - Thursday 10/20 @ 4:30pm-6:30pm Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down and Dirty Work Party at Pier Park - Thursday 10/20 @ 4:30pm-6:30pm

We have some material left over from the path we built from the short position on Hole 11 to Hole 12s tee, and rather than move all that gravel we would like to use it to build another path from the short position on Hole 11 to Hole 12s tee.

If you have a couple of hours and can help at all we can really use the help. Its not a big task, but we plan to have it completed within a couple of hours.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

I'm already there.
    I'll bring m.y big boy pants

Comment

Awesome, I can use the help!
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I had obligation elsewhere I assume ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
          I had obligation elsewhere I assume ?
          You know what is the only thing worse than someone who never shows up to a work party?

Someone who says they're gonna and doesn't.

Bahahaha!

No worries, we got the path from 11 long down to teepad 12 finished and added some more gravel around a few more teepads.

Many thanks to: Ryan Lynch, Mike Phillips, Dave, Eric Lund and Jay Townsend for coming out and pitching in. Also, thanks a bunch to Dave Blado for getting all of the tools gathered up for us and getting a lot of the work started as well.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X