X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McIver needs our help!

So I went out there this morning to see if the disc golf section of the park is open, and well it is. But...the poor course is messed up. If anyone has Jeff Mittl's (Sp?) contact info,taylormade burner 2.0 I would appreciate it so that we may begin the couple months worth of work that it will take to restore our beautiful course.

Thanks! I will keep everyone posted to days and times if he doesn't.
    Last edited by sara21; September 21st, 2011, 12:47 AM.

Messed up? How?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      Messed up? How?
      Yes! How?

Comment

Cryptic? Please be specific.
        PDGA# 49616
        Stumptown# 353
        OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Are you kidding? Have you not seen that place? It's filthy! Dirt and dust and leaves and stuff just everywhere!
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Been over a month since I've been out there. Mower, blower, and 100 trash bags needed eh?
            PDGA# 49616
            Stumptown# 353
            OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

I just got back from Milo and other than a few beer cans here and there I didn't notice much out of the norm.

Comment

What is this a Jeff Mittl ex girlfriend seeking revenge for being second place to disc golf or something!
                PDGA #25296
                Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                  What is this a Jeff Mittl ex girlfriend seeking revenge for being second place to disc golf or something!
                  that's funny...

Comment

Jeff... did you ever date "an teacher"?
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                      I just got back from Milo and other than a few beer cans here and there I didn't notice much out of the norm.

Whoa...that startled me... thanks Bruce.

I feel much better now that I read YOUR post. Whew...

Comment

I thought Sara was much clearer than her first post....
                        "new here, say here to very one, and good course"

Now understand I clearly more problems with education Californian people have.

Comment

Thank you Wes, for another productive post in regards to someone new to our little community. Perhaps you can leave the backhanded insults behind next time, eh?

Comment

I don't think it was backhanded... but the cryptic Sara is an enigma. She claims to be "an Teacher". Her first post was exactly as Wes posted. Her second one kicked off this thread and she hasn't been back from what I can tell. More than a little odd if you ask me...
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Sorry Bruce. I didn't/don't think that person is "real" as shown in their profile. If they are real, then I wouldn't have made the post.
                              I'm surprised you didn't feel it necessary to chastise Sam for his backhanded insult.
                              "Another post" insulting someone new to the community? How far back you going to find another example? I typically trade insults with folks I know, it just makes more sense.
                              I made a joke. At what I believe is at no one's expense. Very sorry you didn't like it. But it appears to have given you an excuse to lash out. Good for you.
                              I think I still have some of that left over soup Sam gave me. Let me dish you up a bowl.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X