X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Sound Weed 'N' Feed @ Fairgrounds July 16th

To get ready for the Whiners in the Woods II later in the summer we will be having a major work party at the Fairgrounds course on July 16th.

The emphasis will be to cut back those pesky bushes that threaten the fairways! With lots of help we should be able to knock out most fairways in a short amount of time.

There is a West Sound Bag Tag Challenge in the Morning and then we will work for a couple hours and then I will be providing an all you can eat Taco-Salad Lunch for the Work Party for a suggested $5 Donation.
    I will provide Water/Mt. Dew/Coke.
    Other Drinks will be on your own.

It would be helpful if we can get some "tentative" commitments, just to know how much food to bring.

Once again:
    July 16th Weed N Feed
    9am Bag Tag Challenge
    Noonish Workparty
    2ish all you can eat Taco Salad
    Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
    Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

A special thanks to everyone who helped at the Weed 'n' Feed work party.

A lot was accomplished and the Fairgrounds course is looking great. It is in the best shape that I have ever seen it.

Also, thanks to Brian Jacobs and crew for the food preparations for the Feed part of the work party. Awesome food and plenty of it.

Comment

Here's a few pictures from the work party. If you have ever played at the Fairgrounds course you know how tall the grass can get on Hole 1.

Comment

Looks great! I left my own sweat (and blood) on hole 11, 12.. Good to see how the sunnyside finished up. Now, if we can keep the fair and carnival from leaving us too many "gifts"...it'll be golden for Whiners in the Woods II!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X