Weed whack SeaTac - 5/31-6/1 - Morning through whenever you can help! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weed whack SeaTac - 5/31-6/1 - Morning through whenever you can help!

A letter from Lakewood to SeaTac via KosherKeith:

Dear Seatac Disc Golf Course,

I just wanted to let you know that I still really like you allot.It's been awhile since we last spoke,so I thought I would just write you a little sumpin sumpin. It may seem like there have been allot of people hanging out with me and neglecting you lately. Its just because I am getting a makeover, but don't feel too bad because soon enough you too will be getting some improvements, and who knows maybe I will feel that way. I will try my best not to feel that way because I know its not healthy, but I'm sure I still will. Its just the nature of the beast ya know?

So yeah, I actually heard some disc golfers talking today about there being some sort of weed wacking,rough mowing going on there tomorrow(5-31) and Wednesday(6-1). Something to do with the Battle of Seattle happening soon, and some grooming going on?

I think around 8am there will be the Chainbangers Disc Golf Club maintenance supervisor Erick Illg showing up, you know him, he's been really helping you look good lately, well he'll be out there and I am sure there will be some other volunteers showing up to help you get a hair cut, your getting a little rough around the edges I hear. So yeah, I don't know its just what I heard so if I hear anything more I will let you know, and if you hear anything just do me a favor a let me know ok?

Well thanks pal, be good or be good at it,

Sincerely,
    Lakewood Disc Golf Course

'Weekend 4 Women':
    Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
    Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Reply from Terrace Creek disc golf course;

I'm so furry you need a really good sense of smell to find some of my holes.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X