Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We put in some long hours on Saturday (7:30-5) but there is plenty more to do! C'mon out and help the crew lay some mud!
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Thanks for all your hard work. Shelton DGC is looking awesome. I gota chance this last sat to come and checkout the t-pads. A+ work to the Mason County DG club and those who helped.
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

Ok so last Pad pour will be Wed. July 27 at 3:00 so show up early for dubs and help out. Although this will be the easiest of all the pour only 5 pads and can drive up to 4 of them and the only wheel barrow pad is >80ft downhill.
        sigpic

Comment

The pads are done. 5 pours, 35 yards of concrete, 200lbs of dye, an army of wheelbarrow, a host of volunteers, and 1 stamp made of wood that held us all together. To the friends and family of MCDG I say thank you for a job well done. I will even give you this weekend off. But weekend after this one.....

August 6TH 8:00 am will be our sign installation party and we are going to need some help digging all the holes.
          August, 7th 8:00 am will be a weed wacking party if hole digging is not your cup of tea.
          sigpic

Comment

i think i see light at the end of that very very long tunnel. or i could be delirious

Comment

Man the Tee sign concrete pillars look amazing. You guys are doing a great job, cant wait to see them in the ground with signs.

Comment

weed whackin

I'll be there to weed whack! 8:00 am-ish. Do I park by the third tee?
                "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X