X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leverich Clean Up

I'm scheduling a work party at Leverich this Saturday to get things ready for the busy season ahead. The plan is 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.

Bring gloves, rakes, shovels, trimming tools, etc.

Possible Projects:
    • Trash Pickup
    • Grafffiti Removal
    • Clean up downed branches
    • Repaint tee lines (6, 10, & 11)
    • Spread new bark ships (CHIPS)
    • Clear bamboo on hole 4
    • Terrace fairway of 11 - Anyone have access to RR Ties?
    • Tee sign maintenance

Also, if you have access to a pickup and can get out early to pick up a load of chips PM me and we'll make arrangements to meet and load up around 8 a.m.
    Last edited by Wog; April 20th, 2011, 07:31 PM. Reason: Fixed a couple typos

Pickup

I will help with the truck and more. Call me Steve and tell me where to be. Anthony
    Originally posted by Wog View Post
    I'm scheduling a work party at Leverich this Saturday to get things ready for the busy season ahead. The plan is 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.

Possible Projects:
    • Trash Pickup
    • Grafffiti Removal
    • Repaint tee lines (6, 10, & 100)
    • Spread new bark ships
    • Clear bamboo on hole 4
    • Terrace fairway of 11
    • Tee sign maintenance

Also, if you have access to a pickup and can get out early to pick up a load of chips PM me and we'll make arrangements to meet and load up around 8 a.m.
    CHAIN DAMAGE

Comment

Originally posted by AChivers View Post
      I will help with the truck and more. Call me Steve and tell me where to be. Anthony
      Anthony, Please meet me at 8 a.m. at Yard and Garden Land off 99th Street and Hwy 99.

Comment

AcerBinky is going to run a doubles event following the Work Party and Stumptown is throwing down for some swag, which will ONLY be available for work party people that help out!

Comment

Originally posted by Wog View Post

Possible Projects:
          • Trash Pickup
          • Grafffiti Removal
          • Repaint tee lines (6, 10, & 100)
          • Spread new bark ships
          • Clear bamboo on hole 4
          • Terrace fairway of 11
          • Tee sign maintenance

I'll be there. But we better make sure there's lots of people to spread the Bark "SHIPS", those are much heavier than bark chips.
          PDGA# 49616
          Stumptown# 353
          OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Anyone know where to pick up Railroad Ties???

Comment

Steve,
              I think this would be a good experience for my son. Im not sure how much help he can be but id like to teach him to give back to the park he plays at. Just let me know if you think it will be an issue otherwise see you in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by couve discer View Post
                Steve,
                I think this would be a good experience for my son. Im not sure how much help he can be but id like to teach him to give back to the park he plays at. Just let me know if you think it will be an issue otherwise see you in the morning.
                Everyone's welcome!

Comment

Thanks to everyone that came out. We spend a little over $350 on cedar chips, railroad ties, pavers, etc. and the course looks great! The rr ties were used to terrace the hill on hole 11, the pavers were used to extend the tee pad on hole 7 and the cedar chips were used just about everywhere!

Thanks Acerbinky for coordinating the after party round of doubles!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X