Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumptown Work Party at Pier Park on Saturday, March 12th

Hello Everyone,

It is time for some "almost" spring cleaning at Pier Park. Portland Public Parks has some work mapped out for us and we would love to see as many people out there as we can.

The plan at this point is to start work at 9:00am and work until around 1:00pm at which point Stumptown will be supplying all workers with a free lunch.

After Lunch we'll be having a bag tag round for anyone who has a 2011 Stumptown Bag Tag.

So if you have some free time and you'd like to help us clean up Pier Park, please come out on Saturday, March 12th.

See you there!
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
    Hello Everyone,

It is time for some "almost" spring cleaning at Pier Park. Portland Public Parks has some work mapped out for us and we would love to see as many people out there as we can.

The plan at this point is to start work at 9:00am and work until around 1:00pm at which point Stumptown will be supplying all workers with a free lunch.

After Lunch we'll be having a bag tag round for anyone who has a 2011 Stumptown Bag Tag.

So if you have some free time and you'd like to help us clean up Pier Park, please come out on Saturday, March 12th.

See you there!

Awesome I will be there along with my Chick Flick bag tag, so any other ladies who want to throw down theirs come on out to help with the work party & play for some tags.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

pier work party

i can likely make that, can someone bring tags? still havent got mine yet....

Logan

Comment

There will be Stumptown memberships and bag tags available at the work party! If you have played at least one round at pier in the last few months, YOU should be at this work party.

We all know how much use this course gets and it deserves a little love. The more people that show up the more we can accomplish to keep this course looking in tip top shape. We will reward you with your hard work with a delicious lunch and a fun match after work is completed.

See you out there!

Eric Langsam
        Stumptown membership and bag tag coordinator.

Comment

I would come but I'm running the WOUDGC Fundraiser Tournament that day.
          Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by E-ROC View Post
            There will be Stumptown memberships and bag tags available at the work party! If you have played at least one round at pier in the last few months, YOU should be at this work party.

We all know how much use this course gets and it deserves a little love. The more people that show up the more we can accomplish to keep this course looking in tip top shape. We will reward you with your hard work with a delicious lunch and a fun match after work is completed.

See you out there!

Eric Langsam
            Stumptown membership and bag tag coordinator.
            ill be doing a tourney that day but i sure would like to hook up my tag with you
            sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

FOOD for Workers!

I will be cooking up the famous 'Jeff Elliott' jalapeno sausage dogs for the work party crew, so give me a shout out if you are planning on attending the work party so I can get a head count of how many dogs and buns to bring. I will also supply chips and water, so if you want anything else, be sure to bring it.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
              Or does here stand the last remaining man
              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                I will be cooking up the famous 'Jeff Elliott' jalapeno sausage dogs for the work party crew, so give me a shout out if you are planning on attending the work party so I can get a head count of how many dogs and buns to bring. I will also supply chips and water, so if you want anything else, be sure to bring it.

The McMahan's will be there
                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                  I will be cooking up the famous 'Sandy' jalapeno sausage dogs for the work party crew
                  FTFY

Wish I could come out, playing the WOU fundraiser. Thanks for all your efforts everyone!
                  Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                  Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'll be there

-craig

Comment

I will be there!

Comment

Ill be there
                        PDGA # 31451
                        2 Mini Aces
                        74 Aces
                        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                        DISC GOLF OR DIE
                        BOB CABAL
                        DISCVANGO
                        JEFF ELLIOT
                        G-MAN
                        JORDAN LEWIS
                        JEFF HAGERTY
                        JAMES GARCELON
                        SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Many thanks in advance to everyone planning on showing up!

Portland Public Parks does not frequently come to us asking for help, but when they do, like they did this time, I think it is very important we show them we're serious about working with them to support our courses. This is exactly the kind of situation that will help us when it is time for us to ask them for a little help.
                          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Eric and I will be there.

Comment

i would love to donate my food services but am commited to the dallas fundraiser sorry guys
                              sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X