X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attack the TAC

yes its that time of year again. We plan to get an early start out there as we all know the TAC can get ugly FAST. Judging by how many times the garbage has been needed to get emptied,there has been allot of people playing the course lately. Don't we all just love the way it looks right now? In order to keep it that way we hope to get your help in the work parties we have planned this weekend.Yes Saturday and Sunday we plan to meet @ 9 am near hole 1 or tourney central and do some general clean up of fairways,from the latest wind storms. Also if you have a weed eater we plan to get some of the tall stuff down and get around the trees to prep for the mowers. So... c'mon out its gonna be a 2 day RAGER, the party you WON'T want to miss out on.

If your planning on playing a round on these days during these times,please show your support by NOT throwing your discs at volunteers,and playing the next hole,it makes it real tough to stop every few minutes to gat any work done.
    Thanks in advance for all your support, please c'mon out we could use all the help.
    Cheers, Keith the chains a bangin

You know I'll be out there, that will be a good warm up until I open the shop up at 11am. Thanks 'Keith it real'.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Eric and I walked the course last week while Jub followed us around and groused about Silly. Good times.

I'm bringin' the more power schwacker and anything else we might need. Rolled an ankle today, so I will be the gimp.

Please don't bean the gimp.

Plus I gotta Star Wedge for Eric since he poked a hole in his Dx.

See you Saturday.

Comment

I'll be there as well - probably won't be able to stay all day but I'll be out at 9!
        'Weekend 4 Women':
        Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
        Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X