X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Miller DGC @ Camp Taloali: Work Party 3/26

We are focusing a lot of projects for the weekend of March 26th. Saturday March 26th, 8am-6pm. 2 hour lunch break provided by us.
    Will be doing wood chipping to make wood chipped greens, tees, paths.
    Adding alt pins, dual tee pads. Kiosk. And many other things. So come out and help us get this course improved.

There have been some adjustments to the plan since my other half, Todd, is out sick with infected lungs and so forth. But I will be at Taloali prepping on Friday and ready to rock Saturday 8am-12, 2 hour lunch provided by us! Then back to work 2pm-6pm. Free cabin for those who contact me in advance, cabins have 8 bunks but there are 10 cabins for those wanting some privacy for Friday night free stay.
    Rented auger for alt pins, 5 inch wood chipper for chipping wood for the greens and paths and we will have chain saws to trim up fairways and so forth.
    snap7times@gmail.com or 503 409 5696 text if you want to come help, stay in cabin friday night and so forth. If you can only come help for 1 of the 4 hour shifts, I would love all the hands I can get, want to get alot done. Alt pin plans are holes 6, 9, 16-18, but could do more if effective in making more fairways with mower etc...

Comment

Work party was the bomb today! Over 20 people came out to help. We got a ton of wood chipping done, wished for a lot more but I'll take it. Got 5 more alt pins in the ground, 1 elevated and 1 "unelevated"? heh... Almost all the teepads have a ton of wood chip on them now and most of the greens have chip as well. The course keeps getting better and better... Thanks to everyone who came out, seriously did a great job!
      Can't wait to see how players play the course at the PDGA Tier C in May at Jerry Miller DGC @ Camp Taloali! Pre register now!
      http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/62889

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X