Next Stub Stewart work party? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Next Stub Stewart work party?

    L.L. Stewart Stub.

    When is the next party...
    I wanna clean up the back nine.
    hurry.... I cant wait...

  • #2
    Yes, it has been a while hasn't it! Planning the next work party is in the works as Mike, Jeff and John are spearheading these efforts as we speak. My first child is due any day now so I have had to put it on the back burner. They will certainly post the next work party details on the forum as the work that has been accomplished with everyone's help has been amazing.
    Stay tuned!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Portland Rebel View Post
      Yes, it has been a while hasn't it! Planning the next work party is in the works as Mike, Jeff and John are spearheading these efforts as we speak. My first child is due any day now so I have had to put it on the back burner. They will certainly post the next work party details on the forum as the work that has been accomplished with everyone's help has been amazing.
      Stay tuned!
      Congratulations Coury!

      Comment


      • #4
        double congrats )

        Comment


        • #5
          A few of us diehards went out today and removed and relocated the tee pads on 5 & 10. They are both level now and are better situated within the angle of the fairway.

          I will most likely be scheduling a work party for the weekend of February 26th & 27th, not sure what day yet to do some more clean up and to get the course ready for the OLE event that will be taking place the following weekend. This is you pre-warning to open up some time on that weekend and I will let you know when for sure we will be having it.

          We will most likely be doing some debris pile removal from fairways, possible spreading of wood chips and tee cleanup.

          Stay tuned....
          PDGA #25296
          Stumptown #34

          Comment


          • #6
            ... i will be sad to miss this one, mike... team golf championships (i believe) that whole weekend...
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by emmarose View Post
              ... i will be sad to miss this one, mike... team golf championships (i believe) that whole weekend...
              What she said. Next one for sure.

              Cindy
              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

              Comment


              • #8
                same here. hoping to have a pic of me with my trophy and emma as my trophy gal. )

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                  same here. hoping to have a pic of me with my trophy and emma as my trophy gal. )
                  trophy gal, what?!



                  you should be so lucky, sines!
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Trophy Gal: IE: The gal that wins trophies for him.
                    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                      Trophy Gal: IE: The gal that wins trophies for him.
                      hmm.

                      again, you should be so lucky, sines...

                      (this gal keeps her trophies... otherwise, what's that shelf for?)
                      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                        same here. hoping to have a pic of me with my trophy and emma as my trophy gal. )


                        Trophy gal? If by trophy gal you mean the gal that wins the trophies well then yes.

                        Cindy
                        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                        Stumptown #176
                        PDGA #37716

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Not sure if we will be able to get a work party in this weekend Feb 26-27th. I am waiting to see if the weather will turn nasty up there. If it snows we will not be working on the course.

                          Stay Tuned...
                          PDGA #25296
                          Stumptown #34

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Flash View Post
                            Not sure if we will be able to get a work party in this weekend Feb 26-27th. I am waiting to see if the weather will turn nasty up there. If it snows we will not be working on the course.

                            Stay Tuned...
                            there was a good 4-6 inches in the woods there today by 2pm and snowing...
                            "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yeah I am calling it off for sure the winter weather has set in and the cold air will not make it any easier. Hopefully one of the next few weekends.
                              PDGA #25296
                              Stumptown #34

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X