Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stub Stewart Work Party, This Friday December 31st

Hey Everyone,

Jeff, Coury, John and I are going to be out at Stub Stewart this Friday morning to continue the work on the course. We are planning to move and level the tee pads on 5 & 10. We also hope to do some additional limbing on holes 3 and 18. If you are looking for something to do that day and have the time to make it out we would like any extra help we can get. This is our last chance to get some additional work done on the course in 2010.

Trust us when we say we will have plenty of other opportunities for some additional work in 2011. Right now we are pleased that we have 18 baskets and teepads in the ground in 2010 and we are looking to 2011 to clean up the course and beautification of fairways and greens. Stay tuned and head out for a round when you are in the area!
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

What time?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      What time?
      We are planning on meeting at the Hilltop Day Use area; we will most likely be somewhere on the front nine working on various projects. Hope to see you out there!

Comment

We are shooting for 9-930

Comment

If anybody could give me a ride from the eastside(rockwood area), I'd be glad to help out.

Comment

I'll be there.. And I wanted to remind everyone that It will be very cold tomorrow morning, So I'd expect there to be frost and maybe patchy ice on the roads up to and into the park..Dress warmly and Drive safely!

Comment

Originally posted by Fridgecat View Post
              I'll be there.. And I wanted to remind everyone that It will be very cold tomorrow morning, So I'd expect there to be frost and maybe patchy ice on the roads up to and into the park..Dress warmly and Drive safely!
              Good Advice. Elevation at the parking lot is a little over 1200 feet!
              PDGA #25296
              Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                Hey Everyone,

Jeff, Coury, John and I are going to be out at Stub Stewart this Friday morning to continue the work on the course. We are planning to move and level the tee pads on 5 & 10. We also hope to do some additional limbing on holes 3 and 18. If you are looking for something to do that day and have the time to make it out we would like any extra help we can get. This is our last chance to get some additional work done on the course in 2010.

Trust us when we say we will have plenty of other opportunities for some additional work in 2011. Right now we are pleased that we have 18 baskets and teepads in the ground in 2010 and we are looking to 2011 to clean up the course and beautification of fairways and greens. Stay tuned and head out for a round when you are in the area!
                Bang up job out there, the course is coming along very nicely, will try and get out there and lend a hand this year.
                The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Comment

We have the tee pads around 5 dug up but we were not able to move it due to the bricks being frozen into the frame so until we can move the pad please be careful around that pad.

Also if you are out playing and come across some trash please pick it up and pack it out. We picked up some beer bottles while out there that are very recent and of a good beer quality. We know it is disc golfers and not the casual type of player so please be mindful and help us all out.
                  PDGA #25296
                  Stumptown #34

Comment

if it was around hole 16 and a good beer, that would be Sam frm the last work party, haha J/K. Our group one hole 15 only drank cheap beer.
                    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

this post is still sticky

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X