Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravel Needed for Stub Stewart

Hey all,

This is not necessarily a work party but it could be if we need to load the gravel. We need lots of gravel for a couple of raised greens that we are looking to build on the course. If you know anyone who is trying to get rid of some gravel we would like it. If you work for a company that works in gravel or the like ask if they would be willing to donate some for the disc golf course at Stub Stewart State Park. If you don't feel comfortable asking your work but wouldn't mind someone else asking forward me the contact information and I would be happy to place the call.

Keep an eye out. If you see something in the classifieds or Craig's List please shoot me the link.
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

3/4 minus is usually around $12 a yard. CHEAP!! The transportation is going to be the expensive part. How much do you need? Do you have rough dimensions?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
      3/4 minus is usually around $12 a yard. CHEAP!! The transportation is going to be the expensive part. How much do you need? Do you have rough dimensions?
      We need a lot of gravel to be used in the raised green on hole 17. Lets just say about two dump trucks full would be a good amount. But we would take it is smaller segments.
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X