X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richardson Park Work Party Wed at Noon

Richardson Park is located on the NW side of Fern Ridge Reservoir. In cooperation with the Lane County Parks Dept we are proud to be playing this historic park again. If you would like to be a part of its revival please get in touch with me. Due to my trip to the Player's Cup I wasn't able to get out and set the course last week. Come on out with some rakes and clippers and let's make the course look amazing. For those of you who have never played here before.....

(This was the site for many of the Eugene Celebrations in the 90's before Dexter was put in. That should say it all right there.)

Richardson Revival Rally!!!

peACE

Andrew Rich
    Pure Disc Golf .Com
    541-337-2942
    Disc Golf Accessories

What's the story? Will this be a permanent course?
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
      What's the story? Will this be a permanent course?
      There's been a proposal for that out there for a long time, but as usual with Lane County it hasn't really gone anywhere. This is a temporary set-up for the WVWS. There have been a lot of tournaments out there, I didn't know about the old Celebrations because that was before I started playing but the OLE used to play there too.

Comment

So, here I am on my flight back from the Player's Cup......Needless to say, my body is a bit run down after the past week. I would appreciate any support for this work party you can offer. We are going to be meeting around Noon to layout the course and prep the holes. That's right. We're doing it all in one shot.....I've played numerous events at this park and have a great idea of what the course is going to look like.

Please come out and help us make this course a reality. The Lane County Parks Dept is in a different position than in the past.....A permanent course at one of more of their parks could be a reality. Many hands make light work. Please get in touch with me to RSVP as we may be meeting outside the park or carpooling. The gates are more than likely going to be closed still. See you all on Wednesday!!
        Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
          So, here I am on my flight back from the Player's Cup......Needless to say, my body is a bit run down after the past week. I would appreciate any support for this work party you can offer. We are going to be meeting around Noon to layout the course and prep the holes. That's right. We're doing it all in one shot.....I've played numerous events at this park and have a great idea of what the course is going to look like.

Please come out and help us make this course a reality. The Lane County Parks Dept is in a different position than in the past.....A permanent course at one of more of their parks could be a reality. Many hands make light work. Please get in touch with me to RSVP as we may be meeting outside the park or carpooling. The gates are more than likely going to be closed still. See you all on Wednesday!!
          Wish I could help, but I'm working. I will have my baskets on Saturday. Bring a shovel tomorrow!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X