Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one that I would be happy to part with for some suds, Rick. I don't throw Wizards.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      I have one that I would be happy to part with for some suds, Rick. I don't throw Wizards.
      I love to take it off your hands, but I'm broke until after the 6th.
      this is me when I hit a tree, after tree, after tree

Comment

Feh... it's yours. You get me when you can. See you tomorrow.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Had a great time helping to finish the course and then playing. Thanks to everyone that showed up to "share the moment"!

If you've got a few minutes, why not go to Disc Golf Course Review and write a review of the course?!

Comment

Leverich Park Open

http://picasaweb.google.com/discwog/...ParkOpeningDay

Photos online now!

Comment

Wow. That was fast. I feel like I was just there.
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thanks again for everyone's help. The course is a blast. It was just as busy Monday afternoon as it was on Sunday, which surprised me! See you on the course!

Comment

Great work, Steve. That course IS a blast and will do A LOT to alleviate Pier Pressure. Hell, it might become a destination course with the elevation and the proximity to the freeway.

Again... GREAT JOB.
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

For those that care (Sam), the tee sign on hole 8 now has the correct par on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wog View Post
                      For those that care (Sam), the tee sign on hole 8 now has the correct par on it.
                      HA
                      Member of Stumptown DG #82
                      Member of PDGA #34367

Comment

Steve, you did a great job with the layout of the course. To all those that had a hand in getting the course in the ground, well done. I was able to take a few of the 'Nation down there to play Monday afternoon, and we enjoyed ourselves quite a bit. Managed to see a drug deal in the parking lot before we started, but if disc golfers keep showing up in the numbers they did on Monday, I get the feeling that will be happening less and less. And good Lord, those kids had no clue how to act innocent. Couldn't have been more suspicious had they tried... The homeless community under the tree by the 4th (?) tee seemed pretty interested in what we were doing as well. All in all, cool course.
                        TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

It's clear we will need to do a little educating of the non-disc throwing public. Today I learned of two different instances where kids playing at the park tried to throw back discs that were thrown. A gentle "Leave it there" fixed that problem. However, another instance where a couple of kids where climbing on the basket on hole 10 left us with a slightly loose basket. All I can say is those kids are lucky I didn't see them on the basket!

Comment

Originally posted by Wog View Post

Nice work, Steve. I still have photographic evidence of the one and only 178 foot, par 4 in the entire world. My eagles on that Saturday made my weekend.
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X