Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stimpi Ridge work party needed!

Hi All,
    Stimpi Ridge was gifted two huge mounds of dirt, one of which is on the #8 green and I want to terrace it into a birthday cake style green, with the basket on top. This is going to require moving a lot of my rocks from their current location (at the front of my property) to the #8 green (the back of my property) and piled into a ring around the mound for a retaining wall. I have other ideas for the upper terraces which require a lot less perspearation.
    Besides, I need your help in another area instead.
    CONCRETE TEES!!! The donation box has netted enough seed money to begin buying concrete. I'm looking for help leveling teepads and building forms, mixing and pouring concrete.

There's my wish list. Can anyone out there help me out?
    I'll buy the
    Thanks,
    Stimpi

I will be happy to list the Work Party on the Calendar - just need the date/s....
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

where is stimpi ridge?

Comment

dates and im there

Comment

Stimpi Ridge, Spokane, WA

Stimpi Ridge is in Spokane.
          As far as dates, nothing's been set yet for a party, but there is plenty of preparation work to be done if anyone wants to show up I've got rocks to move, tees to level, and forms to build prior to concrete day. I'll be happy to get you started.

Comment

Concrete tees? In Spokane?? Wow! That will be awesome!!
            Relax and enjoy your hair
            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I must be blind...

I don't know how I missed this thread...
              Steve, I would be happy to come out and help, your course is great!
              School just started back up; sadly this means less disc golf and more grading papers and making lessons... I still have weekends though!

Toss me a PM or drop me a line. Hopefully we can make some plans and get some work done!
              When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Stupa building

The concrete tees are on hold, for the moment. We'll probably rock those next year.
                But I'm building a Stupa on the #8 green and could use help moving rocks and such.
                Anytime you feel like helping out, give me a call. I'm up for it.
                838-4331
                Thanks,
                Stimpi
                Originally posted by jshrack View Post
                I don't know how I missed this thread...
                Steve, I would be happy to come out and help, your course is great!
                School just started back up; sadly this means less disc golf and more grading papers and making lessons... I still have weekends though!

Toss me a PM or drop me a line. Hopefully we can make some plans and get some work done!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X