STUMPTOWN SPONSORED WORK PARTY - Stub Stewart - This Sunday!!! 8/1/2010 at 9am Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STUMPTOWN SPONSORED WORK PARTY - Stub Stewart - This Sunday!!! 8/1/2010 at 9am

We will be meeting at 9:00 am at the hilltop parking area.

PLEASE come out and help us get these last few tasks taken care!!!

We will primarily be working on the finishes touches for all of the greens on the front nine. We're going to line the greens with logs and lay down bark chips to make these greens look super sweet!

Also, I want to take a moment to thank Park Ranger Steve Kruger for his tireless work on this project. This is the first time in my experience where we actually had a park ranger pushing us to get this done faster! I know, right? It's inconceivable! But it is true. Thank you Steve.

Schedule
    9:00am - 2:00pm Working our butts off.
    2:00pm - 3:00pm Stumptown provided LUNCH! (Thanks for cooking Jordan!)
    3:00pm - 8:00pm Install the baskets on the front 9 and play some golf!!!

Yes, thats right. Whoever shows up and participates in this work party will get the opportunity to help us install the baskets and play this course for the very first time.

Thank you all in advance for your support and please make this work party if at all possible.

Jeff Hagerty

Directions to LL Stub Stewart State Park:
    26 West to 47 North (to Vernonia) and turn right into the park. The hilltop parking area well marked at the top of the big hill. (Funny how that works, eh.)
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Count me in!

Comment

If you are planning on making it out for this critical work party please let us know. We want to make sure we have enough food for everyone. As it stands right now, Jeff & Jeff are going to eat like KINGS!
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Darn if it weren't for the Chick Flick work party on the same day I would be there. I will see what the hubby is up to though. That would probally be a nice ride on the motorcycle.

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

I am working on making it, and trying to get my wife to join in, too.
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Very possible that I can and will attend this event.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
              As it stands right now, Jeff & Jeff are going to eat like KINGS!
              I'm thinking that the cook is going to eat at least SOME of that...
              Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
              Or does here stand the last remaining man
              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Come on people... lets rally behind this project. Ranger Steve has been busting his butt to help us. It's payback time!!!

Comment

I really want to make it out there. Like Cindy said though we've got the Chick work party thang. Hopefully for the next one. Maybe me and Kirsten can take a crack at feeding the crew

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
                    I really want to make it out there. Like Cindy said though we've got the Chick work party thang. Hopefully for the next one. Maybe me and Kirsten can take a crack at feeding the crew

Yeah, it bums me out that we both have work parties that day, but our only option was having a work party DURING the Chick Flick. Hopefully, y'all think we made the right call

Comment

Good call man, good call! I'm sure I'll make it to another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                        Come on people... lets rally behind this project. Ranger Steve has been busting his butt to help us. It's payback time!!!
                        I too am bummed that I can't make it. This is the kind of thing I love to do. I highly encourage any and all that can make to please get out to Stub and help out.

I unfortunetely have a For Sale sign going up on my house within a week and I am not ready. I will be buried in work at home AGAIN this weekend. If you want to double dip on the Karma thing come to my place Saturday and Stub for a little work and some fun playing disc golf on Sunday.

Thank you guys for taking on the challenge of getting what will eventually be an epic disc golf course in the ground.

Bob

Comment

Putt This! is going to represent. Count more two workers: Stan Herzog and Jeff Hemmerling. Stu is threatening to show up...

Comment

Wow, Jeff. We're supposed to be encouraging people to come....

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                              Wow, Jeff. We're supposed to be encouraging people to come....
                              Nice...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X