STUMPTOWN SPONSORED WORK PARTY - Stub Stewart - This Sunday!!! 8/1/2010 at 9am Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Jeff, Mike and everyone else that helped! You all rock!!!

Comment

Just wanted to chip in my thanks to all of the volunteers who put in their time to expand the game and worked so hard for their sport. This is a great sport, amazingly fast growing, and we need all the great courses we can get! In the last couple of years I've seen the demographics change, to where there are more and more families coming out with the next generation of players. So to all those volunteers, you can take heart that what you're doing will be enjoyed for generations to come! You do make a huge difference!

Comment

Great post, Bob.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Are the first nine holes permanently installed?
          Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

I have heard tell of people going there and playing it so I am assuming that the answer is yes. Would be nice to know before driving out there, of course...
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
              Are the first nine holes permanently installed?
              Go see.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X