X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weed-wack sea-tac

Wednesday the 16th chainbangerz will be having a work party at sea-tac.I will be bringing my weed wacker and Adam will be bringing his riding mower and a few other fine folks might be bringing thier riding mowers and weed wackers to help "take back" the tac as well.
    Please feel free to bring your weed wacker(s) some good working gloves and a desire to take down some tall grass. Sorry we cannot provide these for you.
    We will try to provide enough refreshments and food for all who show up.
    We are planning on starting as early as 10am, and going as late as light will allow, or the machines hold out. Chainbangerz will be closed on this day in order to devote all of our attention to the tac. Club members, this is as good a time as any to chalk up some hours to go towards your work hours discount on top of your members discount. Please pass it on. any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I likely wouldn't be able to make it down until sometime after 5 (stupid paychecks...). If help is still needed though, I'll see what I can do to make it there. I have no weed whacker, but gloves and loppers. And sometimes a good attitude.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X