X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Marysville Course!

There is a work party being organized this Saturday for this course to be put in to play and we need volunteers for the disc golf community to help out; here is the email that boyscout Christian Hauer sent to me today:

Hello,
    my name is Christian Hauer, I'm a Boy Scout from Troop 419 in Marysville, you were recommended to me by Mr. Shawn Hadley. He told me to e-mail you and ask you if you could announce my Eagle Project to anyone who might be able to make it June 12th at Strawberry Fields (6100 152nd St NE Marysville WA 98271) for a work party to build a 12 hole disc golf course. I will only need volunteers to bring safety gear (i.e. gloves, goggles) and if equipment is available to them, shovels, rakes, and six inch levels.

Thank you,

Christian Hauer
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

What time is this starting on Saturday? I can probably make it out after the USA vs. England world cup game that starts around 11:30 am that day.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
      What time is this starting on Saturday? I can probably make it out after the USA vs. England world cup game that starts around 11:30 am that day.
      I am going to DVR it. I asked Christian to come up with a time for us. Hopefully today we will know more.
      rewindb.com

Comment

Marysville Disc Golf Course Times

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
        I am going to DVR it. I asked Christian to come up with a time for us. Hopefully today we will know more.
        Ok so the times are 8:30a - 5:00p, you can come help anytime.

Comment

Awesome!! Thanks Christian for putting in the time and effort to get this done, we all really appreciate it! Chainbangerz Club Members will be out in force! See you Saturday!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Disc Golf Course in Marysville

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
            Awesome!! Thanks Christian for putting in the time and effort to get this done, we all really appreciate it! Chainbangerz Club Members will be out in force! See you Saturday!
            I talked with the parks and Recreations Director of Marysville, and he said that I should have as many people as possable at 8:30a. So if you are coming I need to know what time you can come, and if you are gana stay all day, the more people I get, the work should go faster! and the Mayor will be at Strawberry Fields at 8:30ish! so come!!!!

Aslo if you could bring wheel barrows, screw drivers, levels (4ft or 6in.), shovels, rakes.
            Last edited by Christian; June 9th, 2010, 11:46 AM.

Comment

ALL IN!!!

I plan to come early to help around 10ish. Sweet Baby Creole will be along for the day. She's willing to crack the whip. We'll stay 3-4 hours.

Directions anyone?

Can the real working man's crew from the Silver Lake Excaliber course all show up too? We need heavy machinery and lots of hands.

C'mon ya'll!!!!!!!

Comment

Just yesterday afternoon (wednesday) Marysville was flooded, so ther is a possibility we wont have the work party! Please stand by!!

Comment

Ok so we got a confirmation we are canciling the 12th and we are moving it too july 10th, so still come but on july 10th i will be sending out more reminders!!!

Comment

Well I just don't get that many kitchen passes you know ...

Comment

The work party for the Marysville course has been canceled for today.

Here is an email I just got from Lowell

the Marysville work and install party has been cancelled due to flooding until July 10 at 8:30 am. Please come if you can. Lowell

Comment

I wish I had read this before heading down there this morning!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Hey Christian are we still on for Sat the 10th?

I was also wondering why lowell was not particapting at this little tee party? Too much work or just not enough glory?
                          rewindb.com

Comment

We are still on for Saturday the 10th, i need as many volunteers as possible so please come!! I think Mr. Lowell Shields will be there...
                            And if you can show up at 8:30a DO SO!

Comment

I cannot make this, I'm so sorry! I'll be in Eastern Washington by then, much apologies guys!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X