Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PASS CREEK PARK!!! Work Party! Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday, April 6, 2010 . . .

Tone poles getting installed, along with many other activities!

I-5 Exit 163, Curtin

Pass Creek Park is visible FROM the freeway

We will be arriving around 10 am!!

Come and be a part of what Andy Hock said is "in the running as the worlds best nine hole course"

Are you ready to visit "The Boss's Office", or howabout the infamous island hole???

-Derek
    call with questions or for details . . . 541643 0774

P.S. A HUGE THANKS TO TRASHER D "JUSTIN DAVID" FOR THE TONE POLES!!! I hope that he doesn't mind that I thanked him publicly . . . lol . . . good guy! AND OF COURSE > > > NATHAN BAKER . . . thanks man

We're still on for Tuesday!! Woot! Still no aces at Pass Creek . . . As I've offered again and again . . .

FIRST ACE GETS TO NAME THE HOLE!! Come and help out and check out this new course!

See ya there!

-Derek

Comment

25 Miles south of Eugene!!!!! 10 Miles south of Cottage Grove!!!

We'll be there between 10 and 11 am . . . installing tones and tee pad markers. Some of us will be working on the "true" hole 6 that NO ONE has thrown, yet, NO ONE. Maybe if we get it cleared out enough, we'll try it out . . . HAHA!!

Yes, that means that Hole 7 is the longest hole on the course . . . the hole that Andrew Rich parked in the video, "How to Park a 600' Hole"

We could use any extra hands . . . or we could enjoy this beautiful park, without you

The good news: Pass Creek will be ready to play after tomorrow . . .

I talked to Rebecca (EDGC) about locating the hoping-to-borrow EDGC tones, until CHAINS become a reality . . . as soon as available, we will install the metal tones atop the 5" diameter wooden poles

Gimme a call for info . . . 54 1 64 30 77 4

-Derek
      DiscGolfOregon
      Last edited by DiscGolfOregon3; April 6th, 2010, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X