X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeaTac on 2/13

Hey, I'm planning on spending a couple of hours cleaning up holes 13 and 14. Their only issue is all the deadwood and sticks, and I'm going to sweep the fairways clean, including the trouble spot near the 15 tee. If this ends up requiring less time than I planned, then I want to begin filling the Hole to China on 16's fairway.

You can come help if you want, then we'll play a round afterward with freshly-noodled arms. No gear is required, except perhaps gloves for branch grappling.

I will show up at 11, not too early, not too late. See you there?
    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Way to go ChUcK!
    I am snowed in on the East coast, so it is unlikely I will be there.
    Jub Jub and I are talking about doing another work party at the 'Tac the last weekend in February
    I would love to free up the beautiful Blue Spruce on 18
    Also, now is the time to get to work eradicating berry bushes.
    Stay tuned..
    "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

I'm going to save that Blue Spruce for you, but I'll probably be right there with you. I'm just sick of all the deadwood on the back 2 holes, and Feldberg might assault Jub if he ever ends up in that mess of sticks by 15's teepad again.

Yeah, just a nonchalant game of pick-up-sticks, that's all I'm looking for this weekend.
      The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
        I'm just sick of all the deadwood on the back 2 holes, that mess of sticks by 15's tee pad again.

Yeah, just a nonchalant game of pick-up-sticks, that's all I'm looking for this weekend.
        Might I suggest a couple of dragging tarps too

Yeah (I wish at the time) I had the WP move them the other 50 ft (between 12 basket and 13 tee. .
        I am also interested in the boundary between 7 and 8 to the trail (past 8 pin)
        Also 5 left side 50ft from tee.
        rewindb.com

Comment

I think my one-man work party will be either delayed or cancelled- riding a motorcycle in the rain to do course work in the rain is not looking too appetizing at the moment, especially to my fuzzy, drank-too-much-cab-last-night brain.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X