Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I could help, I'm just swamped planning stuff for the WDGC Tournament. After March 6, I will be helping as much as possible.
    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Sorry Jeff, I have other commitments this weekend, hopefully next time I can make it. Happy to hear about the baskets!

Comment

Another Saturday at Milo...oh darn! See you in a few days.

Comment

How long do they usually last? I think I can talk a few friends into going as long as we have time to play some golf.

Comment

Just depends really. We were about to call it quits at about 2 last week before we decided to just keep working. Mike and I still got 12 holes in or so before we had to leave at 5 because the park was closing.

Comment

Work Party this weekend...Sat. the 20th

Where: Meet at Milo's Ranger Station
              When: 10am
              What to Bring: water, work gloves, rain gear

To Do's: Tree limb clean-up on fairways, garbage pick-up, removal of blackberry bushes

Maybe even put a few baskets in...this time it's happening! 9 add'l baskets will be going in on Saturday!!

Hope to see you there!!

Comment

Originally posted by JMittl View Post
                Work Party this weekend...Sat. the 20th

Where: Meet at Milo's Ranger Station
                When: 10am
                What to Bring: water, work gloves, rain gear

To Do's: Tree limb clean-up on fairways, garbage pick-up, removal of blackberry bushes

Maybe even put a few baskets in...this time it's happening! 9 add'l baskets will be going in on Saturday!!

Hope to see you there!!
                Thank you to these disc golfers for their work today at Milo...

Jeff Hagerty
                Bruce Murphy
                Murray "the Brit"
                Coury Coates
                Jeff Mittl
                Mike Suchocki

I know already we will be doing another work party next Saturday.
                Same place and time...

Comment

Were you guys able to put any more baskets in?
                  X - Man

Comment

Show up to a work party and you'll find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                      Show up to a work party and you'll find out.
                      I would love to but between team disc golf and my kids I have not had the time plus in the last 11 years I only have over 4,000 hours of volanteer work with Oregon state parks for disc golf. How many hours have you put in Bruce?

could someone else who was there please post if there is more baskets in or not.
                      X - Man

Comment

Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
                        I would love to but between team disc golf and my kids I have not had the time plus in the last 11 years I only have over 4,000 hours of volanteer work with Oregon state parks for disc golf. How many hours have you put in Bruce?

could someone else who was there please post if there is more baskets in or not.
                        I was not there, but I heard they put in 9 more.

Comment

Yes, 9 more baskets are in!

Hey Keith, thanks for all the work you have done throughout the years!
                          I think Bruce might be reacting to the lack of support at the work party.

He means well...
                          Last edited by JMittl; February 22nd, 2010, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JMittl View Post
                            Yes, 9 more baskets are in!

Hey Keith, thanks for all the work you have done throughout the years!
                            I think Bruce might be reacting to the lack of support at the work party.

He means well...
                            I understand that from all the work partys we had in the past where we would only get a small turn out. I had one work party where only Bart snell and I showed up and from that I learned dont bring up clearing black berry bushes and you will get more to show up. Also free beer will bring them out just mention free booze and hillbilly deluxe will show up. After team disc golf I would love to show up and help out or maybe put a sunday down and Lance and I will come out to help.

Im not mad at bruce I was trying to find out if more baskets went in because we have team disc golf finals march 14th and we will need the whole course because we will have 16 teams out there.
                            X - Man

Comment

It's not set in stone yet but they did okay us to put the last 9 in. If they actually let us they will be going in the ground Saturday. But enough trolling the forums for me, time to make some collars.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                                It's not set in stone yet but they did okay us to put the last 9 in. If they actually let us they will be going in the ground Saturday. But enough trolling the forums for me, time to make some collars.
                                Collars? Why? What's wrong with the old ones?
                                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X