X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tee party at Chill in Couer d'Alene - October 24th

We will be meeting at Cherry Hill park in CDA, North Idaho on the 24th OF OCTOBER, @ 9:00 am to fix a few Tee pads that are bad. Also we will be repositioning hole #2 tee pad and pin locations that have been displaced by the 911 Memorial area. Discussed at the NIRDGC board meeting last night were some really good options for this hole.
    Shovels, rakes, clippers and strong backsdont forget to stretch 1st
    Call Jack at Rapid Fire Plastics and get on that list.
    Go Wreckreators TW

What of the disc/man eating bushes off the fairway of 18? Thats pretty much the reason why I won't play Cherry Hill anymore. That and Corbin is closer to me. I'll try to get there don't know if it'll happen but we'll see.

If for some reason I don't get there and the bushes round 18 get chopped and you find a Cryztal Z Buzzz with a Garden City Flyers stamp on it, take it to Rapid Fire. It should say this is Stu's damn it! on it somewhere. Threw it four times brand new before the wind shanked it into those damn bushes.

-Stu-
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
      What of the disc/man eating bushes off the fairway of 18? Thats pretty much the reason why I won't play Cherry Hill anymore. That and Corbin is closer to me. I'll try to get there don't know if it'll happen but we'll see.

If for some reason I don't get there and the bushes round 18 get chopped and you find a Cryztal Z Buzzz with a Garden City Flyers stamp on it, take it to Rapid Fire. It should say this is Stu's damn it! on it somewhere. Threw it four times brand new before the wind shanked it into those damn bushes.

-Stu-
      The Tee pad work Party is not planning on doing any major trimming on this day. I do know those bushes that you speak of on #18. They are getting a bit frozen and BEAT down as winter nears so you may want to take another look. I walked it pretty well the other day but couldn't find anything.I'll keep my eye out for it.
      My advise is to not let one hole on a disc golf course keep you from wanting to play it. I used to skip old #18 on the Wreckreator course at Farragut if i was playing alone due to numerous temp. lost disc's, but the rest of the course was well challenging. We hope you can make it there,TW

Comment

Hey one massive problem with the 24th being clean up/improvement day @ Cherry Hill...the Fall Fling is on the same day with registration being @ 9:00. It's @ Downriver. So, unfortunately I will not be able to make it out there.

Positive note, somebody found my Cryztal Z Buzzz on 18 out there and was in a group behind me, ran me down and gave it back. So it was a good thing I was there yesterday.
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Overlaping dates

Yes we did notice that the Fall Fling is planned on the same day that we planned this work day. Actually our dates were between 17th and 24th of October. We decided on the 24th since there was a tournament allready planed for the 17th in Moses lake, Wa. So, again, you must choose what and where you want to participate?TW

Comment

Work it, Work IT!

Jack W (RFP) and myself will meet at Cherry Hill tomorrow, Tuesday (10-20) at 9AM to start some work on these tee pads in preparationH of the work party. Anyone who can make it up to help a couple Masters out will be Greatly Apperciated. TW

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X