X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barking at Twin Rivers - October 11th

This post is not about barking dogs it's about tee pad maintenance. Next Sunday before Hat Trick doubles there will be a "bark party". Starts about 9AM till we are through and then we can play. The course looks really good right now so come on out and help.
    rewindb.com

4 down 14 to go uh 13 (3A does not need bark)

HTD 8 players $25, $10, $5
    Ace pot $42
    rewindb.com

Comment

Again this Sun from 930am

Thanks Oz and Matt for your help 5 more pads done and the trail from 1-2

10 players last week $25,13,7,5 Ace pot up to and be afraid $52
      rewindb.com

Comment

Just a quick bump to press the cause. You coming up to help tedanner?
        rewindb.com

Comment

I got a lot done yesterday three more trails. Crap! I am running out of close work.

I wanted to offer my outrage over the unauthorized work done on hole 16. I am sure the offender believed they were doing the course a favour but that's not the case. Back in Late Feb when I walked the course with the Arlington P/R they expressed genuine concern about how much had been removed during the previous year work parties. In an attempt to show how the work had actually benefited the park I proposed a one year ban on power tools on the course. Clearly this work was done by hand but it's still was in violation of the current Land use agreement. Now I have to either not show that part of the course or not ask for a walk through at all. So whoever did this work you set the course back one year. Thanks so much for your non support.
          rewindb.com

Comment

Barking up the wrong tree

Hey Jub, like I said, Im down to help do some maintenance at the course. Ive got lots of free time during the weekdays and saturdays. Any way we can get together this week and get some stuff done? Let me know what you need done out there and what your schedule is. Im gonna try and get some flyers out to the course tomorrow or the next day. Hit me up and touch base. Peace Jesse

Comment

Thanks, Shoot me a PM with your number.
              rewindb.com

Comment

Hello Mr. Jubner ~
                I should be available after Wed. (need to finish a paint job). I'm up for some barking.
                I'll check back here later ~

Comment

I'm willing to help out, I'm sure Jesse and I can carpool up there together
                  Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

My only problem with today is I actually have work to do and For money to boot. If a number of people can work this Sat we can certainly work that out. Say 10am So I have 4 so Far myself, Budda, Silly and Starman. Anyone else? We will need tools and I will provide a quick lunch. You will be responsable for your own beverages
                    Last edited by LJ Jubner; October 14th, 2009, 07:38 AM. Reason: added thought in bold
                    rewindb.com

Comment

I have to take care of my Grandson, Max, on Saturday so I won't be able to make it out to the course. Do you think there will be any work still to do on Sunday? If so I can make it then.
                      Sorry about Sat.

Comment

That's cool.

Sun depends on how far we get on Sat. With the current forecast I doubt many show tomorrow. So, Yes! We will have a Sun party about 10 till doubles at noon.
                        rewindb.com

Comment

Just 17 and 18 tee's left to bark. Work party of 5 today. Finished front, More paths done. 8-9,9-10,11-12. Next big move is 12-13 and 13-14. Thanks to all who helped. I was pretty surprised by how quickly TR drains. Yesterday there were several large puddles and almost all were gone today?

The field holes look so cool and the colors of the park Amazing.
                          rewindb.com

Comment

Another short day at work yesterday so I went out to TR to do some Barking ~ Jesse and Oz were already there doing the same. Tee boxes are complete, as are the trails between 12-13 and 13-14.
                            The "Island Hole" was measured off and is ready to be marked ~ should be a fun hole.

Comment

Thanks for your help Don, much appreciated. We got the tee boxs for 18 and 17 covered in chips and the trail from 18 to 17 and the super muddy parts of the fairway on 16 covered in wood chips. We also took care of the trail from 12 to 13 and the muddy parts of the trail from 13 to 14. Going back out on friday to do touch ups on all the tee pads and to check overall appearance of the course. Should be a good tourny this weekend. Hope to see you all out there. Check the washington events link to see the info for the tourney. Also thanks Don for the info about the Hot Buttered Rum. I will be there, they rock and I wont miss em this time around.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X