We NEED your help!!! McCormick Work Party, BBQ & Random Doubles Tourney - Saturday, July 19th!!! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We NEED your help!!! McCormick Work Party, BBQ & Random Doubles Tourney - Saturday, July 19th!!!

Hey Everyone,

This is it everyone! We're getting down to the wire on our preparations for the 2014 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships. We have one final push to get McCormick in tip top shape. All of the heavy lifting has been completed, and now we just want to polish the course up a bit. Our main tasks will be clearing loose debris from the fairways and just cleaning up in general. This will not be particularly hard work, just a little tedious, but it will make a huge difference on how this course is judged by the worlds competitors.

To help make this an awesome day Stumptown will be buying lunch and snacks for everyone. Brian Cole has stepped up to be our chef for the day, and it looks like we're probably going to be grubbing down on some delicious pulled pork sandwiches. We will have beverages and snacks as well.

Our plan is to start working around 9:00am and work until about 1:00pm. At that point we will take a break for lunch for an hour or so, and then play a round of random flip doubles. We are even planning on having a ton of CTP'S and other prizes for people to win.

Schedule:
    9:00am - 1:00pm - Work party
    1:00pm - 2:30pm - Lunch
    2:30pm - 5:00pm - Doubles!!!

This is very important to us, so if you have any free time at all PLEASE come out and give us a hand. We could really use the help.

Thank you!
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X