X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pier Park - October 12th

It's a giant work party in the park all over but where it impacts you as a golfer is hole 2. You might have noticed the fenced area that will be a future path that currently houses tee 2. Well, the pad needs to be moved. I spoke with Alex Salazar out there last night and he is looking for as many bodies as we can get out there to move the pad to a new location. I believe Jeff Hagerty is out there this morning meeting with him and Dave Blado to firm up the details but he did ask me to publicize this and get as many bodies on the ground as we could possible get.

See you there! (I know... Saturday TDG and all...)
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Time?

Comment

Excellent question. I will ask and get back to you.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

We should be getting started around 9:00am on October 12th. One of the main tasks we will be tackling is adding tree protection to trees that are at the highest risk. It would be awesome if we got a good turnout.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Remember!!!!

We are having a work party at Pier Park this Saturday, October 12th at 9:00am. Hopefully you can take some time out of your day to come on out and support Pier Park!

We will be spreading mulch, installing tree protection, removing invasive species,and cleaning up the course in general.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Are you running a doubles afterwards?
            PDGA #25296
            Stumptown #34

Comment

If we have a good enough turn-out perhaps we can whip together a round of dubs. In any case, it is really important that we show up in force when the Parks Dept calls.

I hope to see you out there!

Jeff

Comment

Will we be relocating the 2 pad?
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Many thanks to the following people who showed up to show Pier Park some love: Jason Pinkal, Jay Harbour, Denny Axmacher, Jeff Mittl, and Dan Zents.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X