X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pouring Lunchtime 13

If you have some time today, we will be on-site at hole 13 at Lunchtime to begin the pouring process by 1030am. We will be there all day so if you only have time to drop off a six-pack of beer, we will understand.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Six packs in absentia being accepted at Lunchtime League tomorrow.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

How did it go? Is the teepad awesome? Was it cured and ready for use at League? Did people crush from it? Did anyone drop off any six-packs?
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Well... there is this...

Not ready for League. People probably crushed from it today. DGOD did 18 packs for efficiency.
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Sam,
          Are you guys going to remove the forms or leave them in place?
          Curious as to why you guys added the smooth sections at the edges and control joints?
          Seems a few courses now have just brushed the entire surface to the edges and did not smooth the edges.
          I know its to prevent cracking and chipping but they seem to be holding up.
          PDGA #25296
          Stumptown #34

Comment

Leaving the forms in place. We did what we thought we were supposed to do more than anything else.
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

That looks great!
              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I agree it does look great, I was just curious about the methods!
                PDGA #25296
                Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X