X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tee Pad Concrete Experts NEEDED

I am getting the final permission and finances to pour cement tee pads at Leverich Park, hopefully, to be completed in the next couple of weeks. We will probably need to pour 3 pads at a time in order to get the best price on cement from a local mini-mix operation.

I need a couple "Experts" who have experience and are willing to help do this. Please e-mail, call or PM me if you have experience and are available.

We will also need non-skilled laborers to help out, carrying things, getting water, wiping the brows of the skilled workers, etc., so if you are available I would like to start putting down a list of worker bees also.

Thanks

Steve

Stan Herzog? Paging Stan Herzog!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

PM sent
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Three words for you:

Diamond Grid Pattern!!!
        PDGA #25296
        Stumptown #34

Comment

Yes. What he said. Pads at Milo should be used as a fine example.

Let us know when this all goes down. We'd love to come out and help.

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Steve,

I'm picking up Stan tonight for Dabney Dubz. I will ask him for you. Can you pm me you ph# and I'll pass it along to Stan.

Kevin

Comment

Tentative plan is to pour this Saturday. Stay tuned.

Comment

Gar... we'll be at the Lucky Mudd! Let us know how it goes and if there will be any other WPs.

~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Yeah...not going to happen this weekend...Looks like it is going to have to be a mid-week project. Anyone that is available to help out mid-week please PM. Not sure if it will be next week, or the following...stay tuned.

Comment

Hey Steve. Is the goal to have these in the ground pre-Clash? That would be sweet.

Please let us know when you are doing what you are doing. While it might be hard to get out of work to do this, you never know.

Thanks!
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Yes the goal is to get it done pre-clash. NA has offered to pay for the cement, and we have other sponsorship money to cover it. Still waiting for final Parks Dept. approval, and then we can set a date and get it done!

Comment

please just make sure that you put enough texture on the finished concrete... at dexter we should have made the teepads a bit more grippy. use a very course broom or oldstyle astroturf to rake the smoothness off of the pad creating a LONG LASTING surface. No kidding here just do it!!

Comment

Point well taken "HyzerB". We are postponing pouring concrete until next week due to the extreme heat. Still need some muscle to help out. I'm buying lunch for anyone that volunteers for at least four hours next week! Call me at 360 545 DISC (3274) to let me know if you are available.

Comment

We have approval from parks dept and a plan. Monday Aug 3rd and Tuesday Aug 4th we will be working on forms. Pouring concrete on Wednesday August 5th. We need people with concrete experience and grunt laborers so if you qualify in either category please call or PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wog View Post
                              We have approval from parks dept and a plan. Monday Aug 3rd and Tuesday Aug 4th we will be working on forms. Pouring concrete on Wednesday August 5th. We need people with concrete experience and grunt laborers so if you qualify in either category please call or PM me.
                              So no BOD meeting on Wednesday?

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X