Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI, those are intentional spelling and punctuation errors.
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Hehe, yeah, I kind of thought this was a giveaway. Gave me a chuckle this morning.

Last edited by Toby Puttzinski; July 8th, 2009 at 12:55 AM. Reason: spielling and pucntuation airrers
      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Screw the topic cops (f**kin' Fascists! {Careful man, there's a conversation here, man.}).

All those rules of grammar make me feel like a blind man trying to run through a graveyard. I only avoided flunking my eighth semester of English by quitting and joining the navy. Mama tried, Mama tried, no one could steer me right but Mama tried. I've been fortunate to live nextdoor to an English teacher all these many years. While my mom would simply correct me (over and over), Jessica was an English teacher who could explain why what I was saying was incorrect. Still too many rules for someone with my short term memory, but the years of effort by these two women make my etchings nearly passable.

Sorry about the topic abuse (not really), I just can't resist when anyone feeds me a strait line.
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X