X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Steilacoom clean up?

I'm not in a position to head up a work party for Fort Steilacoom, but if anyone else is, I'm available to help out. I'd head it up, but I don't have a vehicle to bring what might be needed to tackle this job.

I do have a Bicycle trailer that's great for hauling bags of trash from off the course to the dumpster, but would need someone to come to my house and get me and the trailer. I could probably toss in a box trash bags too.

There is a dumpster near the honeybucket in the parking lot. I like to carry a trash bag on occasion and pick up what I find during a round. I have even brought a box and handed them out to groups I felt may do the same. I don't think there are many steilly locals on this forum. I play there as much as I am able but can't always get out there. I appreciate your efforts to make a difference and thank you for whatever you decide to do. Best of luck.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Well, guess I'll have to get medieval on my son's and force them to take me there some time soon... I'll lure them with the promise of booze, women, boozed women and weed and then after only treat them to McD's instead. I'll probably get tossed out the truck and have to take the bus home ;-)

Alrighty then, I'm setting a date of Saturday, July 11th @ 10 AM if anyone is local there and wouldn't mind helping out a bit.

Comment

Scratch my clean up date. The place seems to have been cleaned up within the last few days, as well as they mowed there too. :-) Now it's looking a lot nicer there. :-)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X