Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right before he puked in your garbage can...funny guy.
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
      When is the next work party?
      Probably not in June, Maybe the week after 4th of July I have that week off. I was thinking of doing some during the week work parties and one on the weekend as well.
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

Sounds great! Keep us posted.
        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
          Probably not in June, Maybe the week after 4th of July I have that week off. I was thinking of doing some during the week work parties and one on the weekend as well.
          So you're not playing the Rose City Open?

Bob

Comment

He's signed up: http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9286
            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
              So you're not playing the Rose City Open?

Bob
              Its only two rounds on Saturday, we can work till the sun goes down, after all I play Trojan first and its just a windy road drive from the State Park!
              PDGA #25296
              Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                I'll be in central Oregon that week, but will be home the weekend of July 11/12. I'll check the thread when I get back to see what you've got scheduled...

As a matter of fact, I have next week off as well and three of those days are free...
                Last edited by badbitbucket; June 25th, 2009, 03:42 PM. Reason: added more info

Comment

any work parties happening soon? i would be willing to come out and help, maybe bring some friends to help also.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
                    any work parties happening soon? i would be willing to come out and help, maybe bring some friends to help also.
                    Well in order to attend the Worlds Disc Golf Championships in Kansas City I had to switch weeks off so I am working this week.

I will organize something next week or the next weekend with Steve Kruger and see what he has available.
                    PDGA #25296
                    Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X