Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was nice to meet all of you. Good to finally place some faces with the names. Sorry we didn’t get there in time to help more, though as deliriously sleep deprived as we were when we arrived, I don’t know how helpful we would have been.

Ol’Bob: thanks for the good times (and that IPA… a tasty meal… even when watered down Hope you enjoyed the clams.

OTH Bob: Thanks for lunch. Those were some serious dogs.

Mitch: We’re down for the bag tags… maybe we can meet up for a round at Trojan in the next few weeks and pay up. Trojan and Hagg are the two courses around us that we haven’t played, and we’ve been meaning to for awhile.

Darr: I need to hit you up for one of those glow T-Bird's.

Comment

Heh heh, it was good to come out a few clams ahead on the deal. I got 'em cleaned and distributed yesterday. (Are cleaned clams the same thing as laundered money?)

A neighbor donated a nice bench top to go to the "D" hole yesterday. I'll get some legs on it soon and pack it up there.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
        Heh heh, it was good to come out a few clams ahead on the deal. I got 'em cleaned and distributed yesterday. (Are cleaned clams the same thing as laundered money?)
        Sorry we couldn't spare more... if the limits were still what they were in your day, we'd all have feasted.

Comment

Forty eight was the limit the first time I dug razors when I was ten.

My first year at sea in the navy, sea-stores cigarettes were a nickle a pack and mixed drinks were a nickle in the Petty Officer's Club in Yokosuka, Japan from five to seven (happy hour).

Yeah, I'm old. What of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
            Forty eight was the limit the first time I dug razors when I was ten.

My first year at sea in the navy, sea-stores cigarettes were a nickle a pack and mixed drinks were a nickle in the Petty Officer's Club in Yokosuka, Japan from five to seven (happy hour).

Yeah, I'm old. What of it?
            Bob, do you remember Necco's, those wax pop bottles filled with juice, and Eddie Haskel?

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
              Bob, do you remember Necco's, those wax pop bottles filled with juice, and Eddie Haskel?

Bob
              Oh come on now. Even I remember those things. Of course, the latter was reruns and the former were probably sitting on the shelf since the '50s.

Comment

I haven't seen the wax pop bottles since I was a kid, but aren't Neccos still out there somewhere? I always liked the black Necco Wafers.

Ward, don't you think you a little hard on the beaver last night?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X