Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
    Bob, prioritize your needs...
    #1. winning lotto ticket

Get me that and I'll hire the course work out and we'll all play golf.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Twice, I've been ready to get outside and do something and twice, it's gone from blue skies to deluge. We've had over four inches of rain in the last couple days and everything is soaked again. Durn.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
        Twice, I've been ready to get outside and do something and twice, it's gone from blue skies to deluge. We've had over four inches of rain in the last couple days and everything is soaked again. Durn.
        I THINK we are almost out the wet stuff for few days. I'm picking Jevon up at 7:00 Saturday morning and we should be there by 9:00. Lets hope for warm, dry weather.

Bob

Comment

I mowed for a few hours this afternoon. Quite wet out there. Most of the course is in decent shape for play. I'll finish this week's mow tomorrow and be ready in case the ground gets dry enough to do some of that chipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
            Well, I mowed what I could in the year's first pass. I could really use a crew to show up soon to help me finish up getting the snowed-down and blown-down limbs chipped up and/or out of the way. I'm sorry but it will mean using a not raining daytime to not golf the whole time. I can offer a camp site and, if you're really good, maybe some IPA.

Good fitting leather gloves and long sleeves would be needed.
            Had a great time at the Mud today with "Over the Hill" Bob, Ol' Bob, Lonell, Mitch, Corey, Jevon, and new friends Bill, John, and Jay.
            First we chipped up downed limbs and cleaned up a few fairways. Followed up by some GRUBBIN' dogs cooked up by OTH Bob and some killer Vortex IPA served up by the UGLIEST bar maid you've ever seen Ol' Bob!
            Mitch had to head to the derby so we played in one big group of doubles. We only made 15 holes before most of the group had to split, I think Jevon had to make a Trekkie convention

Lonell/Darr -4
            Jevon/Corey -3
            Bill/Jay +2
            B squared (the two Bob's) +1
            John (CALI) +5

Bob Lonell and I Trekked on and played eight more holes finishing out the 24 hole layout

Darr -2
            Lonell +3
            Bob +5

The course is looking great, get out there and stay the weekend. The rooms are killer! I'll definitely be headed out later this year

Thanks for the hospitality Bob! We had a great time and Lonell couldn't stop talking about the course on the way home. Here is the proof uh, pics. thumbnailed for your 56k pleasure

The last pic is of the gap that P Greene smashed a putt through it was on the MONEY! Through that gap from about 50 feet!
            Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
            Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

So, this is what pure envy feels like. I wish I would have been there.
              I will be putting together a couples Mud weekend event ASAP this year. looking for the right timing.
              Someone really should do a Mud weekend campout as well. NON-PDGA so we can party the whole time.
              Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
                So, this is what pure envy feels like. I wish I would have been there.
                I will be putting together a couples Mud weekend event ASAP this year. looking for the right timing.
                Someone really should do a Mud weekend campout as well. NON-PDGA so we can party the whole time.
                Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

I would also like to thank everyone that came out to help with a little course cleanup at the Mud. Bob Cabal, Jevon, John Wilson, Pat (of course), Jay Filcman, Bill Ganier, Lonell, and Bishop showed up, along with myself, and between us and Bob, we got about a days worth of work taken care of in less than three hours! Not to mention, we saved Bob about 3/4 a tank of fuel in the process.'

For making the journey to help out, everyone was offered first crack at the new Lucky Mud bag tags. Jevon already threw his cash down, and everyone else there said they were interested. See the Lucky Mud bag tag thread for additional information.

Thanks again, guys!
                  TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Thanx, everyone, for the help.

The sun just burned the fog off so I'll headed outside soon. Mom's day might keep folks away today. Hand Mom a disc.

Comment

Be careful starting a new tag thing. apparently some people out there dont like the idea
                      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Troy, if somebody has a problem with our attempt to raise money for the Lucky Mud, I would be more than willing to speak with them face-to-face.
                        TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

i know how you feel. I was just stirring the pot a bit I guess. I think I pissed off a lot of people on the other thread
                          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

I had a lot of fun out there. The Mud is an awesome course. It was nice actually playing decent too! I lost a disc somewhere. Let me finish my coffee and see if I can remember where it was at.

Comment

I'll echo the Thank You's to all that showed up. We had a great group out there and got some work done, shared some food and suds, and had a blast playing an awsome course. After we broke off our group got to hole 16 throwing out of the woods and I missed an Ace by virtually this much (-). From the lie of my disc I'd say it came in just missing chain and top ring of basket. Dang!

Glad we could help you out Bob! And thanks to Darr for being our photographer.

Bob

Comment

After getting my FLX Buzzz flipped in that west wind, I too almost nailed 16 with my FLX Surge. It was a good rush, anyway.

Vote early and often too keep Fletch from changing the few holes where us geezers have ace opportunities.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X