X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrace creek spring clean up

There will be a work party on Sat 04/18, start time 10:00AM. This work party will begin the change of our doubles to a Tuesday night. It's that season again! Our first Tuesday doubles will be on 04/21, sign up @ 5:00, start @ 5:30. The time may get moved up a little later in the season when daylight really allows.
    WE NEED HELP!!! The city will be delivering wood chips for us sometime this week. We will be putting wood chips in the most "needed" locations first, ie. hole 5 basket, hole 8&9 ( I guess we're not trying to make a bog better than Stevens...LOL) Anyone that can come out and help that would be great. Our course has had some downfall with the city, and we are working really hard to change this, please come out and support our course and help build a greater relationship with the city!!!
    TOOLS ARE IN NEED!!! bring'em on down guys: weed eater, shovels, rakes, wheel barrows, we need it all!!! Come help out and play a round after, who knows if you boys behave maybe I'll BBQ lunch for us!!!
    "Just because you have a club doesn't mean you're organized..."

what sort of stuff does the city not like about the course there?
    Team HOSER:dancing:
    Team OLY:cheerleader:
    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
      what sort of stuff does the city not like about the course there?

Most of the issues revolve around the dog park they put in. The baskets have been moved multiple times to accommodate them and signs have been put up to inform golfers and dog walkers alike.

Comment

Originally posted by thebakedone View Post
        Most of the issues revolve around the dog park they put in. The baskets have been moved multiple times to accommodate them and signs have been put up to inform golfers and dog walkers alike.
        The course is drying up !
        Finally.
        Lots of peeps out today, crowded for a Thursday afternoon.

14 needs to be moved, its just an accident waiting to happen with the doggie run there. My drive bounced off a tree and landed near the east end of the fenced off area.
        A dog guy kept looking down the road for the basket. I explained where it was. No conflicts though, just a friendly exchange.
        The city just dumped a ripe load of manure in the holding area, so plan your shot carefully, 20 feet short of the pin is not the best spot right now, that sh*t stinks !
        Its also got some juicy runoff water, so be careful with your skip shots.

Plastic nabbing dogs on the left, steaming poop pile on the right, oh what fun this hole has become.

Comment

14 does suck and is a bad hole. 14 is only a temp hole and will be moved. me and eric adjusted it a little to avoid as much of the dog park as possible.

Comment

tell you what, though, Aaron- the new tee placement for 15 (way back in the corner) makes for a bad-ass hole. It's a little dangerous to 14's temporary placement and 16's teepad, but as far as golf goes the hole is a blast. I'd like to go on record as supporting some incarnation of this new 15 layout into the final design back there.
            The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X