Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dabney Work Party April 11th

Please help get Dabney back in shape

I have scheduled with the parks to have a work party on April 11th between the time of 10am to 2-3pm.

We will be working on the holes 5-8 and most of the lower holes raking up fallen branches and other debris as well as a little digging to open up the drains and spreading some wood chips.

If everyone could bring rakes and shovels, wheel barrows and your gloves that will help. I believe the park may have some stuff as well...but please don't count on it.

After we are done we can do a random draw to get in the mood for the Dubs.

See you out on the 11th

Will bring out some beverages for afterwards and maybe a 'lil something in the quaffer style

Kevin

Reminder...this Sat at 10am...

Comment

I want to thank everyone that showed up...

Chris Jones
      Tom Cole
      T-RY
      Daughter-RY - doesn't play disc
      M-Ry
      D-RY
      Marty - doesn't play disc
      Chris Graham
      Murry the Brit

...wish more would have shown up

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
        I want to thank everyone that showed up...

Chris Jones
        Tom Cole
        T-RY
        Daughter-RY - doesn't play disc
        M-Ry
        D-RY
        Marty - doesn't play disc
        Chris Graham
        Murry the Brit

...wish more would have shown up
        In our defense, you did schedule it on the same weekend as the Milo teepad work party. I know myself and a slew of others spent all day yesterday shoveling dirt at Milo. Thanks for the work at Dabney though. So many courses... so many work parties...
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Milo is a constant work party these days, though.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
            In our defense, you did schedule it on the same weekend as the Milo teepad work party. I know myself and a slew of others spent all day yesterday shoveling dirt at Milo. Thanks for the work at Dabney though. So many courses... so many work parties...
            Look at the postings...mine was first...you scheduled over me. J/K

I agree there is a lot of work on all the course that need to be taken care of. Thanks for your work at Milo

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X