Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E-ROC View Post
    Got it! Rocs $10 all other $20
    Hey how did you guess that, amazing!! Actually these prices are correct and were set by the BSF sales team so that the handling of change would be easy, but there is also a $2 per disc discount if you buy more than 5 discs.

So if you want a disc have your people contact our people and we can work something out.

But first and foremost lets get out to Milo and earn those new concrete tee pads that will be going in the ground in April!!!! Parks is putting up like $1500 for the tee pads and hardware, can I get an Amen!!!!
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
      Hey how did you guess that, amazing!! Actually these prices are correct and were set by the BSF sales team so that the handling of change would be easy, but there is also a $2 per disc discount if you buy more than 5 discs.

So if you want a disc have your people contact our people and we can work something out.

But first and foremost lets get out to Milo and earn those new concrete tee pads that will be going in the ground in April!!!! Parks is putting up like $1500 for the tee pads and hardware, can I get an Amen!!!!
      AMEN Brother! AMEN!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post

WOW

that is frikken great.
        Last edited by NWDiscer; March 25th, 2009, 07:07 PM. Reason: oh yea forgot my AMEN
        "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

What time does this kick off?
          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
            What time does this kick off?

I want to say be at the ranger office by 10:00a.m.

I am sure some1 will come by and correct this time if it is wrong.....

Comment

Thanks! See you out there.
              Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

weather looks to be on the improve so hopefully we stay dry......

Comment

Its going to be a great day tomorrow, a little work and a little play!
                  PDGA #25296
                  Stumptown #34

Comment

I would like to thank all the volunteers and Ranger Rick for their hard work on Sunday at Milo McIver S.P.

We spread a huge amount of chips on the majority of the course around the benches, pins, and tee pads. Also, pin greens were mowed and cleaned of all grass clippings. Garbage was picked up throughout the day! The park looks great and is only getting better!! We had a total of 25 disc golf volunteers in attendance!!

If you would like to participate in our next work party, it will be held Sunday April 12th at Milo McIver!

Thanks again,
                    Jeff

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X