Stumptown Sponsored Work Party @ McCormick Park in St. Helens - Sunday, July 21st Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Supertracky View Post
    On the Picture of the McCormick Park Disc Golf Course, The footage numbers for Hole 6 are missing, yet it shows that Hole 6 does exist on the course, I suggest you Put in hole six during construction, but I would like you to indicate on the Footage Chart its existence as well as the number of feet on that particular hole; so in short, is that going to be put in or not (as you know all 18 Holes need to be put in and measured to make a full course).
    hey dude, thanks for pointing that out, looks like we caught it in the last redesign, see here:
    http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...9&postcount=34

Comment

Originally posted by 907miller View Post
      hey dude, thanks for pointing that out, looks like we caught it in the last redesign, see here:
      http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...9&postcount=34
      I guess I am going to be stuck making it look pretty. I better add it to my to-do list for the course!

Comment

Sorry we didn't make it out! Had the car warmed for our 1:15 min drive. The boy buckled and the gloves and loppers loaded for both of us. Then I realize I have a flat tire so plans got changed to finding a place to repair the tire to get to work the next day(not easy on Sunday)
        Glad you guys had a good turnout and hope lots got done.

I might have to buy some wave runners as the course is directly across the Columbia and would be a shorter trip.

Josh and mica

Comment

Originally posted by couve discer View Post
          I might have to buy some wave runners as the course is directly across the Columbia and would be a shorter trip.

Josh and mica
          nice! arm floaties might work too

Comment

Originally posted by 907miller View Post
            nice! arm floaties might work too
            Yes but they would have to pick me up in Astoria not McCormick

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X