Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch.. I heard that you "whipped" my boys into playing a good game! Thanks! (Scott Martin is the one who drove up from Portland area, he's a cool guy.. He'll be playing his first PDGA event at the BSF! "waving hands!") (HarbDeaf (Mike H) scored a 77 - ouch!)
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Twin Rivers Arlington, WA - Work Force Day

Hello Jub, and Disc Golfers,

April 11 Work-Force day was fun. I thanked Jub for getting acquaintance with Steven Hopkinson, Steven Pfeiffer and me in the eary morning. He asked us to help him to take the hole 6 disc basket out. The community service made me feeling great.

Handwavings (hand waving is one way that people who are deaf wave their hands in front of their faces. It's as the deaf culture is used eyes.) to Jub, Jim, disc golf community and Washington Deaf Disc Golf Association members.

FYI, Jub's score corrects at Even, not +1. Smiles! The course is awesome and challenge at wooded area mostly.

On Saturday April 18, WDDGA hosts Far North Open. Check on www.wddga.com . If you consider sponsor WDDGA for tournament and any questions, please contact at harbdeaf@gmail.com (Sponsor Coordinator).

Thank you, you disc golfers ROCK!

Gerardo Di Pietro
      Washington Deaf Disc Golf Association Member
      Last edited by Gerardo; April 12th, 2009, 11:04 PM.

Comment

http://picasaweb.google.com/gerardod...ay?feat=email#

Here is a link for the pics from Sat. 15 hearty souls and a "HOLE lot o fun"
        rewindb.com

Comment

I had a great time ~ my first ever work party (but not my last)~ got to meet Jub, LakeStevensBA and other Lake Stevens regulars. I didn't to to well on the round we played but had fun playing. It was fun to help clean up the course ~ great way to spend a Saturday.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X