X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodland Creek Park, Lacey WA 3-30-2013

We will be getting back to it and getting the course ready for tourney play. This Saturday the 30th, 9am. Rakes, shovels, hand saws and lopers. We will be doing some more clearing and also getting the tee pads leveled off.
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

yep we will need some wheelbarrows, as i think we will be doing gravel on tee pads

Comment

thats tomorrow, come on out

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
        thats tomorrow, come on out
        thats today, come on out

Comment

Not quite the showing we we're hoping for to spread rock, but we got 6 of 9 tee pads done. We will do another one soon and finish it up. One step at a time!

Comment

My wife and I played there today for the first time today. Course looks amazing! Now to finish at less than 15 over par (assuming all are par 3). Though I now understand why it is recommended not to start with a really fast driver. My new one went all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Jones View Post
              My wife and I played there today for the first time today. Course looks amazing! Now to finish at less than 15 over par (assuming all are par 3). Though I now understand why it is recommended not to start with a really fast driver. My new one went all over the place.
              Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Yes, all holes are par 3 and yes you should get yourself a beat up mid range (roc, buzz, mrv...).

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X