*** Pier Park Work Party - Tomorrow Saturday, Feb 23rd @ 9:00am *** Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Pier Park Work Party - Tomorrow Saturday, Feb 23rd @ 9:00am ***

I know everyone has a ton of stuff going on these days, but if at all possible, please come out and join us in helping Portland Public Parks with a few projects to improve the disc golf course.

We will be working on a french drain for the practice basket and a few other walk-out projects etc.

Come on out and help us show Portland Public Parks that disc golfers know how to get things done!!!
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

How long do you think it will run? Can't get there at 9a but would be happy to help.
    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      I know everyone has a ton of stuff going on these days, but if at all possible, please come out and join us in helping Portland Public Parks with a few projects to improve the disc golf course.

We will be working on a french drain for the practice basket and a few other walk-out projects etc.

Come on out and help us show Portland Public Parks that disc golfers know how to get things done!!!
      I'll be there!

**Every intention of being there but have to go to my new work cuz I'm getting paaaaaid. Been without a job for two months, ya understand. Hope there are enough bodies.**
      Last edited by dg_junkie; February 23rd, 2013, 08:22 AM.

Comment

kudos!!!

the walk out path looks beautiful!!! thank you to everyone who took time out of their weekend to bust your butts improving the golf course and building the right kind of positive relationship with portland parks & rec!

not only do these paths serve a purpose and help contain the wear & tear on the course they really look wonderful.

i will pay more attention and do my damndest to be at the next one. digging dirt and shoveling gravel are totally things i am qualified to do.

p.s. and congrats to karma and matty o. on the ace on winter #18... that's what you get people for doing your part!
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

A huge THANK YOU to everyone...

who gave up a Saturday to help us work out at Pier Park on Saturday.

Denny Axmacher
          Rachel Hermansen
          Stephen Sines
          Mat Owens
          Dan Brown, Sr.
          Matt Roller
          Ryan Lynch
          Brian Cole

and many others... The Parks Dept kept the list of of volunteers, so please forgive me if I forgot to include your name. It in no way diminishes the value of the help you gave us.

THANK YOU!
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Denny Axmacher
            Rachel Hermansen
            Stephen Sines
            Mat Owens
            Dan Brown, Sr.
            Matt Roller
            Ryan Lynch
            Brian Cole

and many others... The Parks Dept kept the list of of volunteers, so please forgive me if I forgot to include your name. It in no way diminishes the value of the help you gave us.

THANK YOU!
            Thank you all!

Comment

Denny Axmacher
              Rachel Hermansen
              Stephen Sines
              Mat Owens
              Dan Brown, Sr.
              Matt Roller
              Ryan Lynch
              Brian Cole

THANK YOU!
              Very nicely put. And from someone in Salem likes to play Pier when I can "THANX"!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X