Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spreadsheet with unofficial round rankings for all three events:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mc&output=html

Comment

Coool! Thanks for the work on the ratings I'll post a link on the webpage and facebook.

Sorry Ben!! I must have just overlooked it somehow. My eyes were getting a bit cross at that point.... I will get it updated asap.

Please come on over and check out the updates and new clinics page. cheers,

Andrew

http://eugenediscgolf.com/clinics/
      Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Just wanted to invite anyone and everyone out to Orchard Point this morning to flag out the layout. We are going to meet around 9:30-10:00 and just walk around. Bring your discs and a portable basket if you feel like it ......

I've given some thought on the format for this Sunday and how we can relax it a bit for the holiday.... We are making the following revisions barring any acts of civil unrest.....

- Sign in from 8:30-9:30AM, Player's Meeting at 9:45 and Tee-Off at 10AM sharp.
        - We will be playing only 2 rounds of 12 holes (24 total) with a Lunch Break between.
        (this 12 hole course plays over 4,000ft and takes nearly 2 hours to complete.)
        - Ring of Fire putting game after all the cards are turned in/before awards.
        (We should be able to get folks home before 4PM this way as it's getting dark fast!)

Also, don't forget about the CHILI and CORNBREAD for lunch!!! $5 for a huge bowl and buffet bread.....We are on the north side of Fern Ridge this weekend and there isn't much to eat out there. Come support the series and let us do the cooking

Happy New Year!!!
        Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
          Just wanted to invite anyone and everyone out to Orchard Point this morning to flag out the layout. We are going to meet around 9:30-10:00 and just walk around. Bring your discs and a portable basket if you feel like it ......

I've given some thought on the format for this Sunday and how we can relax it a bit for the holiday.... We are making the following revisions barring any acts of civil unrest.....

- Sign in from 8:30-9:30AM, Player's Meeting at 9:45 and Tee-Off at 10AM sharp.
          - We will be playing only 2 rounds of 12 holes (24 total) with a Lunch Break between.
          (this 12 hole course plays over 4,000ft and takes nearly 2 hours to complete.)
          - Ring of Fire putting game after all the cards are turned in/before awards.
          (We should be able to get folks home before 4PM this way as it's getting dark fast!)

Also, don't forget about the CHILI and CORNBREAD for lunch!!! $5 for a huge bowl and buffet bread.....We are on the north side of Fern Ridge this weekend and there isn't much to eat out there. Come support the series and let us do the cooking

Happy New Year!!!
          Sounds like a good plan to me, my two baskets and I will be there. This was a very challenging and fun layout last year, and this year looks like it wont be nearly as cold!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X