X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA Team DG: Final (Shelton Springs)

The next TDG event is at the Shelton Springs DG Course.

April 7th (Saturday)

Steilly Spider vs White River
    Chainbangers vs Steilly Blancato
    Wayouts vs Riverside
    Kitsap vs Spartacus moose
    Maco vs Oly
    West sound vs Fennwick

These are the final mathches with updated info.
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Is the home team going to be the first team listed in the match-up?

The home team should be the higher (1,3,5,etc) seeded team.

Comment

So has it been decided where player central is to be located?
        (Pumphouse area or maybe similar location to last years Showdown Tourney central perhaps?)

All ok for clubs to bring some of their own "hospitality tents" (canopies)?

Sure, go ahead and tell us more about the lunch, and the current state of affairs for large scale parking these days at the Springs so we don't get you guys into any rubs with the city.

Comment

Originally posted by WestsoundBT View Post
          So has it been decided where player central is to be located?
          (Pumphouse area or maybe similar location to last years Showdown Tourney central perhaps?)

All ok for clubs to bring some of their own "hospitality tents" (canopies)?

Sure, go ahead and tell us more about the lunch, and the current state of affairs for large scale parking these days at the Springs so we don't get you guys into any rubs with the city.

Good questions Brian....

Tourney central will be in the field near tee pad 8. (same spot as the Showdown).

Yes, canopies are ok to set up.

Parking is available at the "Huff and Puff" parking lot. There are No Parking signs posted on the street.... we have been informed that the police are not going to enforce the no parking signs, so park on the street at your own risk.

Lunch will be a spaghetti feast with all of the fix-ins, it will be served between rounds. Probably plan on your own beverages though...

Im looking forward to a great time at the Springs'!
          A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Has it been decided if we are playing one round red and one round black or is both rounds from the black teepads?

Also is it possible to figure out the ssa rating for the course. Thanks again for all that you guys do.
            WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

The SSA for the 2011 season Final (Shelton Spings) was:

Red = 53.75

Black = 60.54

With the addtion of concrete tees and other tweaks, I suspect similar ratings for this year.

Hopefully, Team MaCo decides to use both the red and black tees for this year's TDG Final.

Comment

Players' Handicaps have been updated and posted for the Final TDG event at the Shelton Springs DGC.

Click here for Handicaps

Comment

Round Ratings have been updated and posted on the TDG website for the Shelton Springs event.

The weather was great. What a finish to a great season of Team Disc Golf.

Click here for ratings.

Comment

hmmm...

Originally posted by Yardbird View Post
                    Round Ratings have been updated and posted on the TDG website for the Shelton Springs event.

The weather was great. What a finish to a great season of Team Disc Golf.

Click here for ratings.
                    The SSA still seem a little high for both courses. I think as folks play it a little more the Red will settle somewhere around 50 and Black around 59. There was a little wind in the afternoon, I think that may have helped, Nice round MR. Anderson, at 56 it's the current best tournament round at the Springs, 7 down on Black.
                    sigpic

Comment

Morgan,

You are in denile. Shelton plays a little harder than you think.

The SSA for the TDG Final could of been a little higher than normal because of the amount of players that were playing more casual and less serious. Afterall, it was the Final event with only the top two teams duking it out to be named the Champion. All the other teams were there to have fun.

Seriously, I could see the SSA at Shelton Springs stableing out to be 51 on the Red tees and 60 on the Black tees.

With all the course improvements over the last six months, the only thing that Shelton Springs needs now is a dedicated parking lot close to hole 1.

Comment

Ohhhhh handicaps

Originally posted by Skookum View Post
                        The SSA still seem a little high for both courses. I think as folks play it a little more the Red will settle somewhere around 50 and Black around 59. There was a little wind in the afternoon, I think that may have helped, Nice round MR. Anderson, at 56 it's the current best tournament round at the Springs, 7 down on Black.
                        I was happy with my round but it wasn't good enough to beat Mr. Ingram. I guess I should've shot a 54.

Comment

I would personally like to apologize to kyle sutherland for trying to drag him down to my level that second round. Gotta love it when you play 80+ points under your rating and almost drag your opponent down with you. I just didn't have anything left in the tank after that battle of a dubs round earlier.against him(kyle)& jj.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X