Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Thanks for giving me the few minutes to talk yesterday.

What Bud Pell needs is 6 (twice per) month of Scout work parties.

also can you make the ferry run twice per hour?
    rewindb.com

Comment

The ideal course feedback sheet:

Name:_________ means of contact___________
      Part A: Statement of problem or concern
      (list area of concern or challenge)

Part B: Possibilities for Solutions

(list a few possible solutions to address the concern)

Part C: Involvement
      [ ] Yes! I'd like to be personally involved in helping to implement any agreed upon solutions (if any are taken as discussed with course stewardship group).
      [ ] No! I want someone else to do the work.

(That's it. Notice I left more room for solutions than for problems.)

Comment

Holes 6,12,13,14....That's a mess. Somebody's gonna get hurt. It's like a four way stop during rush hour. Lot of delay...alot. Hole 17...Replace that barbed wire with something smooth so people don't tear themselves up with a hard follow through or take any other kind of chance when they get stuck near it. SAFETY IN DISC GOLF
        The greens seem constricting. You can have a decent shot inside the circle and still be left with a crouched straddle putt that you have to throw from under some low limbs or just general brush. Obstacles such as a tree trunk within the green are always gonna be OK, but low limbs and scragly brush take away something from a course's esthetic feel.

That's my 2 cents.

Comment

I recommend adding OB lines to the holes that could use each others fairways. I like the holes the way they are. adding OB would keep people off the other holes or get them back on their own without playing from the other fairways. Plus, it would add another level of difficulty, which I am for. Great course, I look forward to playing it again.

I thought all the holes were fair and some more challenging that others. I did not see anything that jumped out as needing to be moved, cut down, or removed. Very fun holes.
          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Round Ratings have been updated and posted on the TDG website for the Bud Pell event.

The weather was great. The real spring conditions are almost here.

Click here for ratings.

Comment

It took our entire group to get an unnamed captain out of a barbwire fence.
              "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
              PDGA # 42821
              Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolly View Post
                I am standing right here!!!!
                rewindb.com

Comment

I would've said Head Moose loses battle with 3-5 odds against local fence. If it were you coach!
                  "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                  PDGA # 42821
                  Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolly View Post
                    It's my understanding that there was gratuitous horseplay involved in the vicinity of said barbwire... but still, sounded pretty freaky the way he got wedged between two adjacent rows of fence.
                    anything truly worth doing is not likely to be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by killa View Post
                      It's my understanding that there was gratuitous horseplay involved in the vicinity of said barbwire... but still, sounded pretty freaky the way he got wedged between two adjacent rows of fence.
                      that sort of stuff needs to left in the bedroom! not on the disc golf course please!
                      Team HOSER:dancing:
                      Team OLY:cheerleader:
                      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X