Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA Team DG: Week 6 (White River)

The next TDG event is at White River.

March 11th

Players' Handicaps have been updated and posted for the White River TDG Event.

Click here for Handicaps

Comment

I'm waiting for the club to re arrange the baskets to determine an accurate SSA. It might be "game day" before a decision is made.
      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

I just checked last year's data for White River. The SSA was right at 50. I vaguely remember that most holes were in thier short pin placements.

Comment

What are we playing, red, blue, blurple? "Paging Andy Foster"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
            What are we playing, red, blue, blurple? "Paging Andy Foster"
            Probably going to play red and blue. It will depend on where the pins are, and ultimately what the Captain decides.

We will be heading up Saturday to get in a couple of rounds and hang out for the night..... Should be there by noon'ish.....

Comment

Oh damn team oly vs. steily sumo down by the river. Could a juggernuat of junkies/ hippie slayer ronnie b barb wire death match be in the works? Maybe a rex everything / golden boy chrissy g tables ladder and chairs
              no dq match. Oh well at least i know i wont have a long walk to my first tee pad

Comment

Originally posted by dan mc View Post
                Oh damn team oly vs. steily sumo down by the river. Could a juggernuat of junkies/ hippie slayer ronnie b barb wire death match be in the works? Maybe a rex everything / golden boy chrissy g tables ladder and chairs
                no dq match. Oh well at least i know i wont have a long walk to my first tee pad
                Love it! Bring out the ring girls.... Beth? Beth?

Comment

dont forget about daylight savings.....spring foward!!! Set your clocks one hour ahead before you go to bed so you wont be late for tomorrow......just a reminder.
                  WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Damn, good thing I happened to take a peek at the thread! Thanks Dan!

Come to think of it, it's my birthday and I'm getting cheated out of an hour of sleep... that's just not right.
                    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Crazy weather today. Pretty sure we experienced all 4 season during that second round. Hope your feeling better Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                        Crazy weather today. Pretty sure we experienced all 4 season during that second round. Hope your feeling better Chris.
                        Good enough for the 2nd round win....

Comment

Round Ratings have been updated and posted on the TDG website for the White River event.

Looks like the long pin placements added another 3-4 throws to the SSA.

Kind of surprised that the morning round was rated higher than the afternoon round with the crazy weather.

Click here for ratings.

Comment

nice 1061

Comment

The weather was crappy but I'm surprised to see the overall scores so high for both rounds. Guess I wasn't the only one playing poorly.

It'll be interesting to see the updated standings. I'm guessing at least four teams with a shot at the championship, maybe five?
                              Read this ^

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X