X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standings!

Looks like my second favorite team: "Jub Jub's Spartacus Moose Bumble Bees" should actually have two wins for the year, giving them a very slim chance of making the championship if they run the table and get a lot of help from 3 of the top 4 teams.
    Read this ^

Comment

Statistics!

Lots of good player win loss tie records so far this year, but looks like there is a definite front runner for league MVP. Nick Wood of team White River is 8-0!

Has anyone ever finished a team golf season with an undefeated personal record?
      Read this ^

Comment

Team Identity?

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
        Standings!

Looks like my second favorite team: "Jub Jub's Spartacus Moose Bumble Bees" should actually have two wins for the year, giving them a very slim chance of making the championship if they run the table and get a lot of help from 3 of the top 4 teams.
        Thanks for the encouragement. We should be at 2-2. Statistically we are still in it, which is impressive for a group of mostly rag tag golfers. Personally I have had little to contribute to our season, still have had a blast in doing so..

Only table we have a real chance of running is the buffet..
        "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
        PDGA # 42821
        Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolly View Post
          Thanks for the encouragement. We should be at 2-2. Statistically we are still in it, which is impressive for a group of mostly rag tag golfers. Personally I have had little to contribute to our season, still have had a blast in doing so..

Only table we have a real chance of running is the buffet..
          C'mon, you guys aren't rag-tag, you guys got game! If nothing else, you seem to be having a good time out there.
          Basket thieves

Comment

Well thanks Monty. Truth is we're there for the party!
            "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
            PDGA # 42821
            Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X