Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA Team DG: Week 5 (Lakewood)

The next TDG Event is at Lakewood.

February 26th

Players' Handicaps have been updated and posted for the Lakewood TDG Event.

Click here for Handicaps

Comment

Is the standings and other stats going to be updated soon? What is the SSA rating points per throw for Lakewood? Thanks.
      Last edited by SPIDER-DAN; February 21st, 2012, 07:28 PM.
      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

The SSA for Lakewood in its new layout is a very good question.

I don't know, but will guess 48. Maybe 50 if we play all the long pin placements. Some of the local adv/open players will need to wiegh in on this.

The TD will have a tough call to make on the rating points per throw for the Lakewood Event.

Comment

I've been doing some research, but there isn't alot available. I will be consulting Kieth and some of the other locals to come up with an accurate SSA. Like Sam said, I would guess it to be around 48ish. I will have something concrete before Sunday.
          A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

GL this weekend steily sumo aka team DGBH, I will be rooting from New Zealand!

Comment

Last year's TDG SSA for Lakewood was 51.3 & 51.1. It was the old layout, but the scoring averages on the new holes don't seem to be all that lower than the ones lost (but not forgotten). It doesn't seem that the new holes would be more than a throw lower in the overall average.

If we play all the long pin placements, I will estimate the SSA in the low 50's.

If we play the short pins on 1,4,7,14,15,18, then I will estimate the SSA at ~48.

I'm hoping to play all the long pins, but that is up to the host team.

See you all this Sunday at Lakewood.

Go Team West Sound

Comment

Originally posted by Yardbird View Post
                I'm hoping to play all the long pins, but that is up to the host team.
                Bangerz is hosting its second ace race on Sat We hope to move all the pins to their long positions late Sat afternoon.
                rewindb.com

Comment

The moose got skinned in the AM. We gave 27 strokes in 3 matches. lost the 5 by a total of 8 strokes. 0-5
                  The afternoon went better 3-2

MVM= Rolly both rounds he gave 12. AM got all but 2 back
                  rewindb.com

Comment

I'm not sure I can accept. There is no value in losing. I nominate Sweet P.
                    "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                    PDGA # 42821
                    Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Round Ratings have been updated and posted on the TDG website for the Lakewood event.

Click here for ratings.

Comment

Is there any way we could get a simple rundown of the team scores posted for each week? (For example: Chainbangerz 7- Oly 3. Moose 5- Maco 5)It would be fun to be able to look and see how each team performed, and which teams have the best overall records.
                        Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Those stats would be located on the TDG website. The current standings will be updated soon.

Click here for standings

Comment

Sam, I don't see the results for the Fairgrounds weekend posted yet? Am I missing something?
                            Basket thieves

Comment

The other two TD staff members have been busy and their schedules haven't allowed them to make the needed updates to the standings.

Hopefully soon. I would like to know the current standings, too.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X