Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good work Skookum! I like your idea.... could lead to a MVP for teams and over all. If the criteria was set up quick we could take donations of schwag for a prize to the "Top Dog", I would put-up a Champion Whippet X for the winner.

Comment

Ok well worked with Chris tonight and got everyone updated. Of course looking at the data brought up some question the team will address over next few days and maybe have few changes for next event. (or not) (or will) (....)

MVPs would be cool. Either team or league or both.

Hmm could use the data to create an AllStar team to take on Oregon.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
        Good work Skookum! I like your idea.... could lead to a MVP for teams and over all. If the criteria was set up quick we could take donations of schwag for a prize to the "Top Dog", I would put-up a Champion Whippet X for the winner.
        That sounds great John. I will make an announcement to round up some sweet plastic for prizes. Last year Dan Lilly donated a whole stack of USDGC Roc's!
        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Last year I donated a stack of Cryztal Buzzzes and Challengers.

This year I have a stack of Glow Buzzzes that I plan to hand out as awards for the player that had the hot round at the previous event.

More donated plastic will equal more prizes that can be awarded.

Of couse, it should rating based.

Looking at the data from Sea Tac Event, two players shot rounds that were 40 points above their respective Handicaps. Sandbaggers

Comment

Bring your umbrella to Riverside, forecast is looking a little damp. The golf will be plenty fun though.

Comment

What is the ssa rating for the riverside course? How many points per stroke? Thanks!
              WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Players' Handicaps have been updated for the Riverside Event.

Click here for Handicaps

Comment

Last year's Winter TDG SSAs for Riverside were 51.1 & 51.3.

Based on those SSAs, the ratings points per throw will be 10.

BUT............, not sure if the layout will be the same as last year.

Stay posted for the official rating points per throw number.

Comment

The SSA for the courses we will play are going to be right around 49.5. The RP/Stroke = 11.
                    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Just curious if we will still have Team Golf if this nastyass snow continues. There is a lot of snow on the ground and more coming down. I am not worried about myself, but there are Jubers..I mean others...that may have concerns.....

Comment

We will have to wait and see how well the conditions improve come Saturday. I don't think Chris will make the call any earlier than Saturday afternoon.

Hopefully the roads, parking lots and tee pads will be free on snow by Sunday for the obvious safety reasons.

It would be great to play some winter golf with a little snow in the mix. I can hear the excuses now. "That snow patch on hole 7 cost me the match..... My disc slid past the basket by 40 feet because of the ice."

Comment

Good chance there is gonna be alot of trees down at riverside due too ice and the impending wind . Its gonna be wet regardless.

Comment

There is at least one tree down across the front gate of riverside so you cant drive in the parking lot

Comment

"WA Team Golf cancelled for this Sunday at Riverside. Please pass message on to everybody you can" texts Chris Gilberts. Haven't been able to get over to Riverside yet but I'll check out the damage tomorrow

The Fort took some weather damage and a 4-wheeler joy ride traffic. Hopefully we will be able to do some major clean-up, chain sawing at Fort Steilacoom so both courses will be ready for next weekend. Group will be there around 9am on Sunday to get some work done. Everybody is invited!

Comment

Seactac got hit pretty hard too..
                                "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                                PDGA # 42821
                                Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X